tuscl

The evocation of a culture

EarlTee
Horny old bastard.
Monday, June 25, 2012 3:53 PM
TUSCL's tagline is "More than a list. It's the evocation of a culture." WTF does that even mean?

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Get out your Dictionary! Plus there was already a Thread about this by Omega22. Use your search function!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    To me it means some people take this whole thing a little too serious:)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Every time I hear the word "culture", I reach for my pole dancer.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's Deja Vu all over again
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: You are in fine form this evening.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    After a round of BBFS your doctor will need to evoke a culture from your urine.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Sorry... I don't know how I missed that existing discussion. I'm a native speaker of English and have a decent idea what "evocation" means. But how TUSCL evokes a culture still escapes me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Once I take TUSCL over its going to say " more than a list its the best thang since grits ! "
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Sorry... I don't know how I missed that existing discussion." You DIDN'T use the search function!
  • founder
    12 years ago
    I took this tagline from a review of our site way back in 1996 or so. It was actually a reference book of websites (could you imagine the size of that now?) It basically means "the bringing forth of the lifestyle of strip clubs and those that work and patronize them"
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    OP, the fine print goes on to say "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.".... relax, nothing matters and what if it did in a disposable society....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion