tuscl

Club Venus Indianapolis

Sorry guys,it took so long to answer your questions about what state Club Venus is in for the record, Indianapolis.

Also the car wash coming soon will post

Would love to hear any feed back on what all you guys and gals want to see when you come to the CLUB.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I want to see you disappear.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I agree shadow, I always thought a striptease that incorporated a magic show would be awesome.

But seriously khloe, we don't care. Go away.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Another argument for delaying forum posting after becoming a member.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @khloe: Pay the mindless nattering of uncouth oafs no mind. I for one would love to see you post pictures of your no doubt gorgeous naked body. No need for face shots, of course, we all know how that works. Full body shots would be best, though. And lest you think I am mocking you, rest assured that I am not. I'm a creepy old pervert who likes to see naked women.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Sorry guys,it took so long to answer your questions about what state Club Venus is in for the record, Indianapolis."

Is this club in the state of Indianapolis or the state of ignorance?
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Did you say the state of Indianapolis? And you called somebody else ignorant:)???? And it is usually not like me to play the alucard role and defend a stripper:),but why are you guys so hostel towards her? I picked up an OTC named trish out of that club years ago. It needs some remodeling so anything they are doing to make it better it is probably a good thing.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Did you say the state of Indianapolis? And you called somebody else ignorant:)???? And it is usually not like me to play the alucard role and defend a stripper:),but why are you guys so hostel towards her? I picked up an OTC named trish out of that club years ago. It needs some remodeling so anything they are doing to make it better it is probably a good thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion