tuscl

Heifers and other animals

Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:34 PM
All these discussions about hottest strippers had me thinking about some of the plainest dancers I've met. I sympathize with them attempting to make money, but have also stayed away from lap dances with them. Where would you guys, and gals say you've seen the plainest looking dancers?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Here in the greater Detroit metropolitan area, I'd have to say Henry VIII South in Southgate. I've referred to this club several times as " The hellhole of the world " for good reason. Some of the most desperate dancers I've ever met have populated this club, they have had some knockout fine babes, but also have the heifers. There was a club up in the countryside way North of Detroit, I've heard rumors, but I've never gone way in the hell in the middle of nowhere out there to find out.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Well a bitch is an animal. Are we allowed to use it in this thread? Worst looking female dogs that I have seen recently in Atlanta was at Babes. However from the reviews that I have seen, The Clermont Lounge might be worse.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with VM henery the VIII is bad. I'd half to say the worst club I've been in as far as the way the girls look is godvia's in greenville sc.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I think Chapeau Vert has H8S beat for ugly girls.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Bogart's in Inkster MI.
  • windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    Sasnak in Topeka Kansas. Bad teeth and no teeth. One afternoon I was AFRAID to get a dance. I weigh 195 and all the dancers there at least outweighed me and as the shift changed the new ones could crush me.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Lipstixx in Tampa. I haven't been in a long time, but based on recent reviews, nothing has changed. It is a full extras club so I would check it out even with all the low end dancers. The occasional gem makes it worth trying, but most of the time the quality of dancers is very bad.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I went to Sasnak once.Didn't even risk drinking a bottled beer there. C-Mowe's in WP in the old place. Very old, very ill looking females except for one or two. Chameleon Club next door had lots of 2-baggers with an occasional 5 or 6. Neither club was much of a strip club, but that's not why you were there.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Are we talking about average looking dancers or ugly dancers? If you are talking about mind-numbingly average looking dancers, any of the bikini/pastie bars here in the Omaha area would have to be it. BTW, I'm glad other people have mentioned going to Sasnak in Topeka. It's something of a guilty pleasure club for me, although I've been there enough to know they do occasionally draw in a hot dancer or two, granted that they do so on the theory that they're new and haven't been around.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ugly ones, DandyDan. I admit to not being handsome, although I've been told I am. I have to believe not everyone is lieing to me about that. Dancers will compliment you as part of the business plan. I do have sympathy for the unfortunate ones, hopefully there is someone for everyone.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Bogart's in Inkster MI." I've see a few dancers at Bogarts that if you say they looked like a cow, you'd be insulting the cow
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Are we talking about average looking dancers or ugly dancers?" Good point. I used to regularly dance with a very "plain" looking girl. She was not ugly by any means, but she didn't wear make-up, never did anything to her hair, an though she wasn't fat, she was thick in the middle. She was the definition of a plain Jane. But she stood out as different in a club full of plastic blonde Barbie dolls. Being super nice helped, but she did well.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, I mostly see the "Heifers and other animals" when you are in the clubs with me. Other than that, rarely. :) Seriuouly, I think we all know a club or 5 that is notorious for that hiring practice. Sadly, some are much better at it then others.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    True, dat, Clubber. I can think of a few cows I've ridden. :)
  • DubbleUgly
    12 years ago
    Any of the "strip club cafes" along I95 driving down to Florida. But on the other hand, tits and hash browns can be a heady mix at 3am...
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    I like plain girls. I would not call Lipstixx girls plain unless you add an adjective. Two clubs I can name with the most plain dancers are Mons Venus and The Inner Room.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I agree that Bogarts and H8S vary greatly. Bogarts is bad in the afternoon and H8S is bad at night but at either place I have always found a dancer I could get a dance from. The worst I have seen is Peepers in Utica NY. Frightening. They dancers run from a morbidly obese teenager that was 5' tall and 300 lbs with 10 lbs of piercings to a sour bleach blonde 40 something with lipo scars and ginormous "E" bolt-ons with scars around the nipple and stretch mark scars on the sides, to a brunette with shit smeared on her ass that you could smell and see when she bent over on stage 10 ft away. It was like a car wreck. You had to look. As soon I could I left. They are as bad in Godiva's in Greenville. I do not mind plain but gross and disgusting is another story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion