tuscl

Stripper Lies about Robbery

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Stripper arrested for lying to police about robbery of baseball player's room. Who knew that a stripper would lie or rob from you?

http://www.sportsgrid.com/mlb/aroldis-ch…

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    If give access to your room & personal things to the wrong person, male, female or otherwise - bad things MIGHT happen. It is NOT a Stripper only thing.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Does everything look really small from on top of that horse Alucard?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Alucard is correct
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well bang69 do you think you're next to have the poison tipped arrows aimed at you for agreeing with me?

[Sarcasm → I'm one hell of a good target up on my White Horse, don't you think??!!]

jester214, try an experiment...next time you are in a hotel room & leave to go somewhere, just leave the door WIDE open! I'd be interested if all your belongings would still be there several hours later. Hmm...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I was actually thinking "High Horse" guess it kinda works on two levels.

And btw, I did that two weeks ago at Bally's. Everything was still there.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I was actually thinking "High Horse" guess it kinda works on two levels.

And btw, I did that two weeks ago at Bally's. Everything was still there.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Stripper Lies"

Breaking news! Film at eleven!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "ester214, try an experiment...next time you are in a hotel room & leave to go somewhere, just leave the door WIDE open! I'd be interested if all your belongings would still be there several hours later. Hmm..."

I'd be swearing "Where's my shit? Who let them god damn strippers in here!" :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Lying thieving whore lied about a lying thieving whore
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Alucard defends the thiefing stripper! Who would have guessed??? But when motorhead I believe it was pretended to steal money from a stripper a few days ago he said he should be arrested and prosecuted..LMAO!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Who knew that a "hero" like O.J. would steal from a hotel room and lie about it?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    On a similar note, it seems nowadays a lot of professional athletes and entertainers are in relationships with strippers. So most strippers are in relationships with unemployed guys or rich guys, nothing in between. I wonder why the entertainers and athletes are interested in strippers when they can pretty much get any girl they want?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Strippers have nothing to do a lot of the time, while other people in movies/legitimate entertainment are out at meetings, reading scripts, doing shows, etc. Strippers are real good at offering ego boosts. People of equal success are more willing to say "You are acting like an idiot."

Sadly, strippers are the new "purse dog" for men. I don't agree with it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I want to know where my shit is that bitch stole it
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I bought some really good stuff cheap from gatorfan's friend. LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Strippeds Lie - who knew??

A fool and his money are soon parted.
    Sports stars make to much money and do not have the sense to hold on to it. Why do you think so many of then are broke a few years after retiring from a career that they made $10's of millions. He deserved what he got.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion