tuscl

Creating the best strip club

Monday, June 18, 2012 4:52 PM
If you were given the opportunity to create a strip club, money not a factor, what would it be like? I would have pool tables, food, full bar, high mileage dances, one main stage and a couple side stages, a huge building, employ a few hundred strippers with around 35-50 per shift, good security, and plenty of big televisions for watching sports. On another note I published an article yesterday morning and it is still under review well over 24 hours later. How long should it take for it to come up on the website to be read?

23 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've only written one article, but it took a full week before it was published. I would like to hear from others if this is normal. I'm not a fan of pool tables in strip clubs. I play pool - just not in strip clubs.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Sounds good, Omega22, but don't forget 2-for-1's! And VIP rooms with locking doors. And it should be 15 minutes from my house... Oh, wait, that would make it in Virginia, which would pretty much ruin it.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I wrote an article a couple years ago, still waiting for it to be published.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Fully nudity, alcohol and $10 lap dances. Private VIP rooms. Beautiful dancers with no morals.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    No TVs. Secure free parking. Music low enough to talk. Bartenders who not only look good but also know how to mix drinks.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Full bar, full food menu, full nudity, no entertainment other than the girls. Lap dance room that has walls around the couches for an illusion of privacy, doors on the VIP rooms that don't lock (for my protection as the owner, I don't want the dancers being raped) with discreet security cameras, and good security. Official policy of low mileage and no extras and fire any dancers who get caught breaking that policy....except in the expensive VIP rooms. We're talking about earning money and not going to jail. Pretending to run a clean strip club and giving lip service to obeying the law will keep the cops away.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, I did a whole series of articles on...Designing a perfect strip club. However I did not take it from the standpoint of cost being no object. Money is always a factor. Lately it has takes as much as a week to get new articles approved.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "A perfect strip club" Is matter of opinion IMHO & a fantasy. All real life clubs have minuses.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Being the owner is about as close to perfect as you can get. Every owner/manager who I know about sleeps with some of the strippers regularly and the owners rake in cash left and right.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I don't have anything to include, you've got it all covered Omega22. I like that you included a pool table. Some people don't like them in clubs, but for me it only adds to the experience. I don't think any 3 things go better together than : naked women, alcohol and sports( especially Vikings games :) )
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    re: Fully nudity, alcohol and $10 lap dances. Private VIP rooms. Beautiful dancers with no morals. Jackslash - You just described Follies, pretty much. That's why the place is packed from when they open until the wee hours.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Rod - He was just there. See his review. LOL.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Since I've moved to sc I've cum across lots of stinky asses so my club would have a instruction sign above the bitches dumper that said #1 take shit #2 wipe ass real xtra good cuz youre bout to stick it in a customers face #3 do a courtesy finger slide and sniff for cleansnines. And for good measure I'd install one of those ass sprayers rich people use. Can also double as a water fountain
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    See, just after a few replies it's evident how impossibly difficult it is to create "the perfect strip club". Just take pool tables for example. We have discussed this many times before, so I'll be brief. When I walk into a club and see pool tables (and video games, Golden Tee, etc) then to me, this is not a strip club. Yeah, it's a fun time. But it's more about girls wanting to sit around and drink and have fun. And right away it triggers a subliminal mental reaction that the girls must be ugly if the owners needs to provide alternative forms of entertainment. Same thing with lots of TVs. A couple of TVs might be okay but don't make it a sports bar. They have their place. This is a strip club.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Free lap dances. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, You bump your head again? :)
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    Hot/accommodating chicks and a comfortable chair is all I need!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, Clubber, but let me enjoy this fantasy. LOL
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    $10 LD's would be great. And i don't mind tv's if espn or something like that is playing.Just not too many. Not big on pool tables.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    and semen as the glue to hold the club together
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Looks like a wide variety of responses. Something similiar to Follies in Atlanta would be ideal though. Seems like they know what they are doing.
  • kansasgent
    12 years ago
    A club where the VIP room and the champagne rooms have music piped in that is different from that being played for the stage dancers. In the private areas the music needs to be slower and more sensual than what the pole dances are using.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, You got it, my friend!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion