Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If a dancer's stage name is "Jade," shouldn't she be Asian?

steve229
steve229134673

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Isn't that someplace in the unwritten rules of strip clubs??

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

ROFL. There's a dancer stage-named Summer who is African-American at one club I frequent, which seems a bit off-kilter, but the funniest to me is the girl who is a bleached-blonde "California" type, of White ethnicity, who calls herself Mocha.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If she was hot, who cares what her name is? It's not like I'm gonna remember one fake name among many, unless she makes is memorable. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Shouldn't she be a Martian?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Jaded I think

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

Shouldn't she be as cold as stone?

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Know a Jade. White girl. Typically dies her hair red. Sometime brown.

Another Jade I knew was Jamaician.

Black girl named Summer gave me my first BBBJ in a club, years ago.

The names don't mean much.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Jade works with a couple of dancers named Ruby and Sapphire.

It's a real corundum to choose between the two.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"The names don't mean much."

The fake made up names I agree are often ridiculous.

It would be much easier if they used their real 1st names.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

At a club I used to frequent there was a white girl that went by Onyx. So many people told her that was a black girl’s named that she changed her name just so they would shut up about it.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I know several dancers named jade they are not Asian

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I know several dancers named jade they are not Asian

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Of the two dancers that I know that are named "Asia" - one is latina and the other is black. Go figure.

Profile picture for JacksonEsskay
JacksonEsskay
•

Like Steve, I would expect "Jade" to be Asian . . . but I am usually disappointed

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Maybe the black ones spell it Ja'de

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I've gotten to where I don't bat an eye if they tell me their name is Aphrodite, but they tell me Ashley and I have to ask to make sure I heard properly.

Profile picture for xedin5436
xedin5436
•

"It's a real corundum to choose between the two."

I almost feel ashamed for getting that joke.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

At two of the clubs I visit regularly, they have girls named Jade and both are white. At one of the Illinois clubs I visited on my vacation two weeks ago, I saw another one.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

If she was Asian and hot, her "name" could be steve229 and I'd be all over her.

I would bet the same for steve229 were ANY hot dancer wearing a cheerleader outfit.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@Clubber - I used to know a half-Asian dancer named Stevie!

Profile picture for kansasgent
kansasgent
•

My ATF was Jade who danced during the day shift at the Million Dollare Fantasy Ranch in Warrensburg, MO. At the time a great club. And she was great. A beautiful, sexy blonde that all the men in the club wanted to be with, but she was with me. I would spend hours with her and would have loved to have done more than just get dances.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Stevie, my new fave!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Stripper naming is not supposed to make sense. Almost every Jade I have seen has not been Asian.

I have seen brunette's named Amber. African American's and White Dancers named Asia and China. Blonde and red headed dancers named Raven. A Latina named Heidi.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Was she at least a gem?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"It's a real corundum to choose between the two."

"I almost feel ashamed for getting that joke."

Re-reading this thread and I just got the joke this time.

Is it me, or was the db a lot smarter back in the day?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

steve229: "Is it me, or was the db a lot smarter back in the day?"

I don't think you were ever smart, steve.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Hash tag "still my bitch"

Too easy, lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement