tuscl

How would you describe your type?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Suppose it's your first time at a club where the girls aren't circulating, so the waitress asks what type of girl you'd like her to send your way. What would you tell her?

Myself, I'm not crazy about relying on an intermediary, and I would fear that any description I gave would fail to capture what I look for and rule out some. But nevertheless, I would say, "Cute, friendly but not phony, not too fat and not too old. Small tits not a problem."

29 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Dan: That's not different. As I said, "or an occasional nipple, nose or tongue piercing."
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I must be different, because a couple of my favorites have nipple rings. I don't know if tongue rings have gone out, but you can hide them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I go to all kinds of clubs. Piercings, especially the gross-out variety - eyebrows, lips, etc. - peaked several years ago, and seem to be in decline in clubs and elsewhere. I've observed it and I've heard some kids who used to have them speak as though they are very passe, but it may be different in other regions or groups.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Again the "I hate tattoos and pierceings" crowd heard from.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    chandler,

I believe that the type of club influences the level of tattooing and piercings. I can deal with ears, but anything else I do not like. Some may, but then each to their own.

I would have to say I see far more then years past. That might be becaude I don't care for the "up scale" clubs. I prefer the local ones.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I see far, far fewer body piercings than 5-10 years ago. I can't recall the last time I saw a stripper with anything more than ears, belly button, or an occasional nipple, nose or tongue piercing.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Forgot to mention two things I dislike, and find it difficult, if not impossible to find dancer without. Tattoos and piercings.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    In truth, Chandler, I really don't know. I'd have to see them dance once onstage first. If they seem into their job, that's a plus. If they aren't disgusting to look at, that's a plus. In truth, I think I could most go for the Xena, Warrior Princess types, but on the other hand, of all the girls who were ever a favorite of mine, only 2 ever really fit that type.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I also like a stripper who is very playful and flirtatious, in a cute and childlike sort of way. One of the things that I liked best about my ATF was her ability to see the world through the eyes of a child. Taking her shopping was like taking a little kid to a candy store. She's lost that to some extent, sad to say, but not entirely. Sorry to keep mentioning my ATF but when you ask what type I like it's hard for me not to think of her because she's exactly what I like.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    i would say, healthy, all-american, busty, no tattoos and an almost anything goes attitude
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Dan, I have many types, too. So, what would you tell the waitress? Just bring anybody?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Brazilian.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Fondl and chitown seem to like the same as I do.Race is not important altough I tend to not like blondes. Asian,Black,Hispanic or dark skinned Caucassian girls 19-25 5'- 5'6" about 100-125 lbs with good conversation skills and a pretty smile. I also like natural breasts B-D.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I don't know because I have many different types. In general, I always go for a girl with big ones, although some of them do tend to be on the fugly side. In truth, it depends on my mood that particular moment. I could go in to my favorite club and my favorite is there and sometimes, all we do is a couple dances and that's it for the night and other times, we talk and talk and talk some more and get many dances.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Asian would be my first request.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I don't get it either, Chitown. I would say you get more opportunities at Brad's than at most places to snag the girl you want. Between the $1 dances and the brisk stage rotation (including girls interrupting their VIPs), what more could you want? In my 3 visits, I got dances with my top choices each night, with one exception who I caught the next time back. You know, I think the problem is that you can easily see all around the club, so these guys focus on one girl and assume she can see them and tell they're waiting for her. That ain't the way it works.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    By the way, I think the dancers at Brad's get a bad rap about not circulating. I agree that they don't go table to table ginning up business, which means you don't often have to blow off girls that don't appeal to you. I have always found that a $5 tip at the rail gets you the attention, at your table, of any dancer that you care to talk to...or have other forms of interaction with.

Hard to believe that it's been six months since I was out there--when Chandler and I met up. I've got to do something about that this summer.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Jethro Tull, Album: "Songs from the Wood", track: "Velvet Green":

Never a care: with your legs in the air, loving.
    Walking on velvet green.

Indeed
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    FONDL: I definitely prefer the shy, retiring type. At times I get a little masochistic, and like the kind who, when you tell them they are beautiful, they will say something like, "Fuck yourself in the ear." A little of that goes a long way, however.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    When's the next flight from Philly to Indy? I'm ready.

The one area where I have very mixed feelings is the smile. I love a huge smile that lights up the room. But the girl who never smiles can also be a big turn-on. Especially the one who looks shy and vulnerable - I'm a sucker for shy and vulnerable. So I guess I have two types - the really outgoing girl with a big smile, and the shy frightened vulnerable girl who reminds you of a deer cought in the headlights. The interesting thing is that my ATF fits both of those descriptions, but you have to really really know her to find that out. Hmmmm.

Chitown, the only place where I differ from your description is age - 24 is about max for me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Haha! Why ask a waitress? Just look around the room for a pair of exquisite legs sticking up in midair.

Coincidentally, reading the latest review of Brad's is what gave me the idea for this topic.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Okay, if instead of being so open minded I took the other extreme, I would describe her as follows:

5'7"
    thin
    limber but not athletic
    a-cup
    long, wavy blonde hair (dyed OK), sometimes worn up
    (short coifed platinum hairdo an acceptable substitute)
    shaved pussy, waxed better yet
    some tattoos OK, but not too many big corny ones nor corny 90s-style piercings
    Northern European or Slavic ancestry
    very cute, very sexy face
    full, pouty lips
    19 years old, but with a fake ID
    one year experience stripping
    affectionate but a bit quiet
    loose morals
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Waitresses are used to taking long drink orders. She could remember it.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Chandler, at Brad's you would greatly shorten the request by just asking for Lacey, no?
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I think that FONDL and I are on the same wavelength in some ways. My ideal dancer would be 18-28 years old, with the following physical attributes:

5'2-5'6
    95-125#
    flat to b-cup
    chin- to shoulder length brown/black hair
    caucasian (incl. latina and middle/near eastern).

The general description I use is "naughty babysitter."

I would prefer a dancer with some experience, as I find that newer dancers can be somewhat shy about contact.

In about twelve years of going to strip clubs, I can think of three dancers who perfectly fit the above criteria, so they are obviously just a starting point. If I had to pick a current celebrity as my ideal dancer, it would be Jennifer Love Hewitt, although obviously she is much more boobular than the above description.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    If I had to do it that way, I'd ask for someone who was small, cute, friendly, young and new to the business. And depending on where I was I might also specify a college student.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I meant to add: I wouldn't specify or rule out any hair color or physical trait other than no fuglies because I've had good times and bad times with all of them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Okay, I get you now, Dan. That's pretty close to my attitude, too.

Back to the topic, I might just tell the waitress to bring me their best looking girl-next-door type. I think that says that I'm not just interested in a bimbo stereotype with the biggest tits, and hopefully it implies some degree of friendliness and lack of phoniness. But good looks are a must. I might throw in that she better be nasty, too.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Chandler,
    I meant in the sense that there are girls I like who have nipple rings or other piercings or tattoos. Which isn't to say I like them in general, but I don't hold that against them. Although that tattoo in the lower back always bugs me. Why there? And those tattoos in Chinese. Do they know what it means?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion