tuscl

Favorite Sayings from Dancers

how
Texas
Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:00 AM
A dancer said to me, while riding me vigorously: "I love you inside me!" I think that must be my new favorite saying from a dancer. What are some of the things dancers have said to you that you really enjoyed hearing?

45 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "I'm just a dirty little whore".
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "My boyfriend is back in jail AGAIN, and I need money.....baaaad"
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, how, we get it. You are another big TUSCL stud but who has to pay them nevertheless.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    "this ones on me"
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    motorhead since when would this jailbird BF actually be providing money to a Dancer, unless he was robbing places! They're usually a leech on the Dancer's income. The Dancer is better of with this questionable BF in jail. "I love you inside me!" Second to that statement IMHO is, "I NEED you inside me NOW!" ;) ;) :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "I want to suck your cock.", has been a favorite.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    "It'll just be me and you and a condom."
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "I love your touch. It's so soft and gentle. Most guys are so rough."
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    What Shadowcat and Clubber commented, are things I've heard before. But, the funniest thing any dancer ever said to me once wasn't necessarily an attempt to get me to buy dances from her. Being a boobologist, there wasn't much to admire on this one girl, so, I actually looked at her legs. They were gorgeous. I told her so. Her response: "Yeah, I know. I got more leg than a bucket o' chicken."
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    wanna fuck is one of my favorites !!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Her response: "Yeah, I know. I got more leg than a bucket o' chicken." Was she Southern born Club_Goer? LOL That's a great line!
  • Beachtree
    12 years ago
    "You're cute" "You really know how to touch a woman"
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "I bet it's not as small as you say it is."
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    1. do you have a condom 2. under one condition don't cum in side me i'm not on birth control
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    The one I normally like to hear is "you smell good".
  • gpd255
    12 years ago
    "I don't normally do this, but I like you."
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'm with London. "This one's on me."
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    I asked are they real. she said, real expensive and real fun to play with.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Alucard: I only saw her that one time. She was probably from San Francisco. The phone number she gave me was a (415) area code, Not anything near Seattle. @ COclubber: As I was reading your response, I was hoping it would be, "Oh, by the way, they're real...and they're spectacular." If you're not a Seinfeld fan, see: [view link] Read the sentence under "Production."
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dancer -> “Wow – you are so big” Me -> “Yeah – and I really like you for your mind”
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Bob works hard and spends most evenings bowling or playing basketball at the gym. His wife thinks he is pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club. The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Bob! How ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Bob. "He's on my bowling team." When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them." A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Bob and starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Bobbie. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Bob's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Bob tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every four letter word in the book. The cabby turns around and says, "Geez Bob, you picked up a real bitch this time."
  • jthershey
    12 years ago
    Damn, Bang69 took both of my favorites. My others favorites are "If you see the bouncer come by, pull out" "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum..." @Dougster, you don't have to be a stud to get this because I certainly am not. Just be a good guy, smell nice, and be at the right place at the right time with the right dancer... Oh... YMMV!
    12 years ago
    Me: "How are you today?" Stripper: "Doing good but will feel much better with you inside me." A little later, I made her feel better.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @GMD - you might appreciate this one "Smack it like you mean it"
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @steve229: I do appreciate that one. Unfortunately, those who say that type of thing seldom *really* mean it. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    STOP !! You are hurting me, it's too big !! LOL
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "those who say that type of thing seldom *really* mean it." That's probably true of most of the comments here, lol
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If we can keep things private, I want to be your nasty little 'ho, doing anything you want.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "@ Alucard: I only saw her that one time. She was probably from San Francisco. The phone number she gave me was a (415) area code, Not anything near Seattle." Too bad Club_Goer, In was hoping she was a real Southern Belle! LOL Hey GREAT legs are a turn on for me. I've got cousins in Frisco. If I ever get to San Francisco I'll ask for her number!!
    12 years ago
    Same stripper "I want to be your puppet. I'll do anything you want me to."
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "The Bible tells us what we're doing is sinful, but I stopped going to Church when I was 7"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "The Torah tells us what we're doing is sinful, but I stopped going to Synagogue when I was 7"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "The Quran tells us what we're doing is sinful, but I stopped going to Mosque when I was 7"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "My mother told me what we're doing is wrong, but fuck it - I need a new pair of shoes"
  • uncommon
    12 years ago
    "I havent been fucked like that since grade school" admittedly a fight club ref but she got more props for that not less and I doubled over laughing in the vip
  • uncommon
    12 years ago
    Skinny dancer -> "wanna dance?" Skinny me -> "they wont let two skinny people back there we might start a fire"
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    magic, Interesting how some "sayings" we use would be a disaster if true. Anyone think of others?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Yeah. I am gonna go take a shit. I never take one. I leave one. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Exactly! I'm going to fuck your brains out! Which would be worse, shit or brains? Maybe that's where "shit for brains" originated. :)
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    "oops"
    12 years ago
    The stripper with the puppet, she'd do anything saying wasn't 100% truthful. No anal. Too painful. No CIM. Allergic, upsets her stomach.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    59, Next time you see her, bring along some Pepto-Bismol.
  • how
    10 years ago
    Went to a club today. Greeted by dancer thus: "Hi! Do you feel like fucking?"
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^i would love intros too clubs like that 😂😂😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion