tuscl

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I was at a Kahoots in Columbus Ohio last night and after sitting for awhile minding my own business a bouncer comes up to me and tells me that several dancers had accused me of grabbing their ass as they walked by. I didn't do it of course so I was kinda pissed off. I had only been there for about 20 minutes and one girl came to my table to offer a dance that I declined but other than that no dancers even spoke to me let alone came close enough for me to touch them. I hadn't even tipped anyone on stage yet so I don't see how I could have been accused of anything. Either someone bumped into me as they walked by and thought something of it or the guy just flat out made a bullshit call and accused me of doing something I didn't. Right after he left another dancer comes to my table and asked me how I was doing. I told her, "apparently I've been grabbing girls asses all night." She looked shocked and then she said she had been watching me since I walked in and I didn't do anything but sit and watch the girls on stage. Do the dancers watch the customers more closely than the security does or was she just trying to put me in a better mood so she could get some money from me? Either way I was still pissed and I left as soon as I finished my drink. Really ruined my night, I wasn't there long enough to get a dance or have more than one drink. Has anyone else been called out for bullshit like this at a club? I understand they've got to protect the girls so they've got to take their word whenever they make an accusation but don't the patrons have any rights?

10 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Something similar happened to me at a civilian bar once. It had been a case of mistaken identity. She pointed out a guy to the bouncer from across the room and he had the wrong guy. The girl who made the accusation came over and rescued me from the bouncer. I saw the guy, and he was about my height and build. Could that be what happened to you?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I understand they've got to protect the girls so they've got to take their word whenever they make an accusation but don't the patrons have any rights?"

I guess NOT, unless you call the Police! LOL
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I was in Brad's Brass Flamingo one night, a SC known for high mileage LDs and boobs in the face at the tip rail. I've even had dancers grab my hands and place them on their breasts out in the open, and I've watched many a body-groping both in the open and in the non-private LD room.

So on this particular night, I did reach up to briefly touch a dancer's breasts as she was burying my head in her boobs at the tip rail. She seemed good with it, but about an hour later, after totally being ignored at my table by all the dancers, one finally approaches and informs me the girls are all saying I'm a "boob grabber," which is why nobody's stopping by. This was a total WTF moment for me. I've been in there tons of times and am one of the most respectful and generous patrons they'll ever have the pleasure of grinding. I did feel a little pissed and wondered whether it was even worth my time defending myself.

I think I got over it after a little bit and finally a lucky, and perhaps uninformed or just plain curious, dancer stopped by. By that time, I'd worked up a head of steam. For her trouble, she got the total benefit of my love that evening - financially and otherwise.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Mistaken identity happens more often than one would expect. Possible there was someone in before that looked like you and when a dancer saw you, she thought you were the other guy, told the bouncer...etc. I know it sucks, but shrug it off, because what the fuck do you care what that loser bouncer thinks as long as you don't get thrown out?

Always makes me laugh when a dancer goes to hug a regular at the bar and during the hug the regular gropes her like they're in the VIP. That's ok, but then the dancer starts to walk away and some drunk brushes her ass and because she doesn't know him, screams like the guy tried to finger her.
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    Maybe it was mistaken identity. I doubted that at first because even though I wasn't there long I'm pretty sure I was the only 6'4" black guy in the club. Not trying to play the race card, I'm just saying that I didn't notice anyone else there that looked like me. But maybe there was some guy in there another night that looked similar to me and pissed off a couple girls. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I just don't appreciate the treatment since I was a regular not too long ago. Oh well, guess I just won't be going back there anymore.
  • gpd255
    12 years ago
    Was reading Cols reviews earlier, and saw your Kahoots (& Sirens) reviews. Then saw this post. My first thought on Kahoots was that the bouncer was attemtping to scam you. After reading your post here, and seeing that you're a 6'4" black guy, maybe it was just the bouncer on a power trip. Certainly doesn't make it right, and sorry it ruined your evening. Like the poster above said, don't take it personally.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I've had my ass grabbed by strippers and I've grabbed plenty stripper ass this is a greeting as far as I'm concerned
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sorry that happened to you. That sucks. I'd have been mad as hell too.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Thanks but if charges weren't filed
  • getmoneyllc
    12 years ago
    Bouncer's weak attempt at shaking you down? Seen other bouncers try this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion