tuscl

Surprised Part II

bobvz
Pennsylvania
So in a followup to my last ever been surprised thread, met my ATF at a local club where she does not dance, and she met a nice young latino 21 year old. They took a liking to each other and after a nice evening at the club, the three ofus traversed back to my hotel, where fun and games ensued. I must be living right as this was a different girl that the other night's surprise. I am not sure why this good firtune has landed upon me, but who the fuck is complaining. A nice evening was had by all. Man, it was great. For a moment, I actually felt like the "Juice".....just trying to live up to his standards!!!!

8 comments

• carl95
    12 years ago
    Do you mean, "She met a nice young LATINA 21 year old."?

One little vowel changes a lot in this story.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    carl95 raised the same question I had. Did you have a MMF 3-way or a MFF 3-way? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ??? Hmm...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised again
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    How is that crossing sword on the way in??
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Sorry, yes it was a Latina 21 year old whose skin was so sweet and her talents were many. Yes, the three of us did the 3-way. After the last two surprises, I am heading out today to buy a lottery ticket! Hey, ya never know!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Lucky bastard.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    my Computer always auto corrects latina to latino. I guess macs just are not hip to the spanglish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion