tuscl

What is so wrong with dating an East European stripper?

So "Nadya," my new East European dancer lady friend, wants to get together this weekend! We're going out for dinner, and then she said something about wanting to go to this new art gallery. Sounds like fun!

What do you guys think?

19 comments

• umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Have you ever seen Birthday Girl? If Nadya's "cousin" invites himself along, be very worried.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    IME – foreign dancers are a lot closer to civilians in terms of intelligence, personality, way less drama, ROB factor, etc. – but that is just my “personal” experience.

I would say go for it and educate your TUSCL bothers on it later!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Ne

Nem

Nie

Nyet
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I would say go for it and educate your TUSCL bothers on it later!"

I agree with Papi_Chulo.

Mr "Spot" above will likely exempt himself from any educational value on your report. LOL
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Be prepared to buy some of this new art for her, otherwise I suspect she'll lose interest.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Have fun, steve !!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Just ask yourself one question...

What situation scares you more?

"Dating"' an American girl with "issues" whose pimp/boyfriend is a pants-fallin' down-hoodie wearin' gangsta

or...

"Dating" an Eastern Euro stripper who may be more "normal" (into art galleries) but whose pimp/boyfriend is likely ex-KGB and will go all Jack Bauer on you if you as much as give him the stink eye
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/r…

Russian strippers in demand in Cape Town
    February 8 2006 at 02:07pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A stripper shortage has created a booming market for Russian women who come to Cape Town to occupy the empty poles.

Owner of strip club Moulin Rouge Willy Raffels said it was impossible to keep up with the demand for new strippers, so he sent for 10 Russian show women.

"I am waiting for a shipment of girls to arrive this month. It's the first time I've tried to import girls for my club," Raffels said.

Few qualified women responded to an ad for exotic dancers in local papers.

He was pleased when approached by an agent representing high-class Russian strippers.

A stripper agent, speaking on condition of anonymity, said he had been "importing" Russian women for the past two years.

The agent confirmed there was a strong demand for Russian strippers in Cape Town.

"The girls I import are the best Moscow strippers, very high class. That's why I've got an order for 40 more," he said.

Manager of strip bar Angels Robbie Ley said he was expecting 10 to 15 Russian women to arrive soon. Demand for new dancers was great, and it was impossible to find enough experienced local women.

Once the Russian women arrived in Cape Town, the Russian agent took responsibility for them. He had to ensure they did not end up as sex workers, which he says some clubs encourage the women to do.

"I don't supply Russian girls to clubs where they risk ending up as prostitutes. And if I hear about some of my girls doing so, I send them back to Russia immediately," he said.

He pays half their airfares, and once the women start working they refund him.

The agent estimates the women can earn more than R30 000 a month. They pay him a weekly levy of R750 and he does the paperwork, including organising work permits.

He says he has imported 27 women from Russia, and explains that he states their occupation as "showgirls".

Ley and Raffels say the paperwork for these women is above board.

However Home Affairs spokesperson Nkosana Subuyi said he did not recall any work permit applications stating the applicants' occupation as being strippers. Only 10 Russians, men and women, had received work permits for South Africa in 2004 and 2005, Subuyi said.

The Russian agent said more than 150 Russian strippers were working in Cape Town.

• bang69
    12 years ago
    Steve,

have fun!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I just hope Octomom doesn't bring her kids along. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Jesus Gator, they make them sound like cattle.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Art, is this what you were going for....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZA…

Steve, at least it's Eastern European not Western, etc...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFXG3r_0…
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. You need to give me their name and number and let me evaluate them first. After I have all that information, I'll get back to you on how they are. I've had pleasant club experiences with dancers from Czechoslovakia but I haven't gone on any dates with them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Can you say Anchor Baby for a Green Card?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    jester my response is Moo
  • uncommon
    12 years ago
    So OP still got all your organs? :D
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "still got all your organs?"

Eh, I wasn't using that kidney anyway.

Actually, Nadya was fun, but had very expensive tastes. I would need a farmerart type balance sheet to keep seeing her, lol
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    steve,

One thing which I think you likely knew, "art gallery" = $$$$'s. Maybe she will make an effort to bring her tastes in line with your budget.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    we can Dream! LOL

It is usually better to adjust our own tastes to our own budgets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion