tuscl

strippers who want money (read the post, okay?)

sanitago
Florida
Saturday, June 9, 2012 2:54 PM
I went to the club recently and got a three-song set with a new dancer. She was *very* 'contact oriented' and I went about as far with her as is possible short of unzipping. She got a nice tip afterwords and seemed to be quite interested in getting me back in the back for further 'interaction'. We went our separate ways, her to work the crowd and get ready for her next stage set, me to do some tipping at the rail. After a short set with one of the dancers I know, I decided to catch up with Dancer #1 to see how much further things might go on Round 2. The cash reserve was getting a bit thin, and that's when I got an unpleasant surprise: the club's ATM wasn't there. I usually use it if I want to get a few dollars to stretch the night out, and was amazed to find it not present. one of the bouncers indicated that someone had broken into the club during the week and cleaned the ATM out....and trashed it completely. The only alternative they had to offer was a 'cash advance' against my credit card, which is a lot more expensive, so I decided it was time to go. Now the real problem hit: I went over to thank Dancer #1 for her 'services' and to tell her I was headed out due to a lack of funding. What happened next was almost embarrassing, as she proceeded to ask me where the money she'd seen in my possession had gone, and then to ask me to just give her money so she could leave the club as she 'wasn't feeling it' (whatever that's supposed to mean). owing to her earlier 'attention to details', I did my best to be polite, but it didn't seem to register with her that I wanted her to just go away and let me leave. I was literally at the 'boundary line', the spot where the dancer's aren't supposed to follow customers past, before she let up, and that after one final push to get money off of me.
So, have any other members run into a similar situation where they couldn't get a dancers to take "No!" for an answer when it came to more money?

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    How about you add paragraphs, then we'll read it. Deal?
  • aaiden02
    12 years ago
    Hillarious, totally agree with Dougster.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Amierikan edukasion ad its fienist!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What part of "walk away" is too hard? She wasn't actually being very polite by mooching, so why on earth did you think you owed her more than a brush off?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    A dancer might size you up in terms of how much of a fight or scene you want to be involved in. I don't get into confrontations in clubs, because of the thug element and the risk of things getting out of hand. Sometimes, I have paid the extra tip and left, just to get out of there. If I come back on another day and that dancer asks why not, I remind her of how she treated me and spend my money elsewhere. The only power we really have is to spend our money on the dancers we like and dump the the ROBs.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If you think I might be exaggerating, think about all of the 2am shootings. According to Detroit rumor, some of those have happened because a dancer told her thug boyfriend that a customer cheated her. Words are exchanged and then bullets fly.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    she is a tipical stripper
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @superdude: "Sometimes, I have paid the extra tip and left, just to get out of there."

I can honestly say that I have never done that. There is no stinking way I'm going to let somebody like the OP describes bully or otherwise get money from me that she doesn't deserve,
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    #1 fuck you bitches that need some goddamn paragraphs !

#2 fuck you again cuz I bet you want correct spelling 2 !

#3 man I've had bitches try to hold me in the vip for more dances or extras with me saying no...and them trying to charge me for the songs I was argueing through.......report that bitch and if managment don't take your side then don't go back...fuck that place and all you english student tuscl magers !
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I think if the OP wasn't in such a hurry, he might have found that the dancer would give some OTC action in exchange for the requested cash. I don't know for sure, having never gone the OTC route, but he might have missed an opportunity there.

I agree with Dougster... there seem to be a lot of missing details that could help clarify things.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't necessarilly fault her for asking.

Not many dancers have my cell number. Some do. Some have asked me to Western Union them money. It's up to the customer to stand up and say no and walk away. I found out they don't hold it against you.

I say no harm no foul. She took a shot at some EZ cash and lost.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    If you want more comments on your posts, make it easier to read. It is that simple.

I agree with 3Legged. It certainly sounds to me like she was offering OTC. Sounds like she had already worked the crowd and determined there was not much cash in the room or she was not what most of them were looking for that night. The "not feeling it" comment has happened to us a couple of times. Both times, after a bit more conversation, it became clear that OTC was on the table for the right price.

Mrs m00tpoint
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers want money? I thought they wanted my cock
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If they can't take "No", tough shit. I've talked with management several times about some of the dancer's tactics. Overall it's worked out OK for me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    1st: Why would you use an in the club ATM they charge monster fees.

2nd: You were lucky you had no money as this girl would not been satified with what ever you gave her and would have tried to bully you into going to the ATM again and again. I do not take an ATM card into any club that way when I run out of cash I either have to leave to get more or I am done for the night.

3rd: You should have asked her if you could give you a ride to the nearest ATM and given her a ride her all the way there. Seriously she may have been fishing for you to take her out for a "Private Dance" at the nearest hotel or backseat.

4th: This is not english class. No paragraphs is not as annoying as THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND THE CAPS UN-LOCK KEY.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Strippers who want money"

Gee!!! I thought we all WANTED $$$$$! LOL
  • sanitago
    12 years ago
    3LeggedMan,
    actually, she was offering to give me her number if I gave her some money. when I asked what her number was 'good for', her reply was "Anything.". when I pressed the point, and mentioned that I might be interested in a little OTC, she shied off and told me she wasn't interested in going 'that' far. basically, she was hoping I'd cough up the cash to keep her happy, something I knew then, and was wondering how many of the folks here had encountered.
    Tiredtraveler,
    as to the ATM fees, from that club, they aren't half bad, no where near as bad as the charges I'd have faced if I'd taken a cash advance against my credit card.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion