tuscl

Stripper Money

Clubber
Florida
A comment in another topic got me to ponder. The comment was about club employees, dancers, shot girls, and those that deal with customer monies. "Do not mess with her money, they'll tell you!"

I couldn't think of a time that I saw a fight over money among the club employees. I am sure it happens, but I've not seen it. Perhaps I am usually to engaged otherwise to notice. Those dancers that I am close with, well they rarely exhibit a "money" side. I know of some that do, but they are not nor would ever be a fave.

Anyone have stories or examples of these "money fights"?

11 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I saw 2 strippers knock heads bending over for a $10 bill some customer dropped
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    while working security. i saw a bar tender get the shit beat out of her by a shot girl . for riping off the shot girl
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I saw it once at a no-alcohol club. Since it's a juice bar it's usually pretty calm, but one night I was at a table with my ATF when we saw a huge bouncer - about 6'5" abd well over 300 pounds - carry a tiny 95 pound spinner out of the dressing room and literally threw her out the door. She was kicking and screaming but he lifted her off the ground with a bear hug.

My ATF ran to the dressing room and found out this spinner was new (first night) and she "stole" a regular from
    another dancer.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I haven't seen many fights, but dancers tell me that money and other things get stolen regularly. They learn not to leave their purses or other possessions unguarded.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    My ATF and my fave often left their money with me. I guess I am trusted.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The sad reality is that some of those girls will steal just about anything that is not nailed down. I don't actually believe that it is a large % of any club's dancers who do this, but all it takes is one problem girl to fuck things up for everyone.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    My CF/ATF once lost $500 to a thief in the club. My girl got her money back, and the thief ended up in the hospital. Somehow, she got her face caught in a locker door. Repeatedly.

I *wish* I could have been there to see that.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Girl I had a LD with last week left her $ with me while she went on stage. Claimed she had been ripped off recently.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Leaving her money with you is risky. For *you*. Another of those "older than dirt" cons. Hustler leaves purse/bag/briefcase/wallet with mark while they go somewhere. When said hustler comes back, some money or other valuable is missing and *you* are the only one who could have done it. This works especially well in strip clubs, where the patrons often have significant, if not large, sums of money on their person, which can be construed as the "loot" taken from the dancer.
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't accept watching money or a purse with a girl new to me.

With a former fave she'd often leave her purse with me while she went up on stage. One less thing for her to keep track of up there. Plus it acted as stripper repellent. Some would stop by and remark that they liked my bag. Others that were clue less I'd point it out as proof I was waiting on a girl. I was!
    12 years ago
    "Money fights", heated discussions, etc. typically take place behind closed doors. The dressing room or manager's office.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion