tuscl

Full liqueur or Full Nude??

I am wondering if a club makes more money as a full nude juice bar or half nude but serves full liqueur? In my area and seems like most its either one or the other. Just would like to hear peoples thoughts and opinions on either of these types. One have a better rep then the others? One usually have a harder time with the law?

19 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Bars can be very profitable, but just taking dancer money with huge tip-outs is pretty easy money as well.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only know one type here, full and full.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Like Clubber, I am spoiled in Atlanta. I will say that there is more money in topless with alcohol. I say that because there appears to be more of them than nude juice bars.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Juice bars tend to be assembly line lap dance factories which attract the worst dancers personality wise - desperate, damaged, and tired. Of course, there are also beautiful, awesome, great dancers too! But the high pressure, high volume, hard sell enviroment with eventually land one of those vultures in your lap after any length of time and that can easily negate all the great dancers in the club and an otherwise great night.

On the plus side, you get to see some snatch. And the lack of g-strings makes kitty access easier of fingers, penises, pencils and drink straws, if that's your thing.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Juice bars tend to be assembly line lap dance factories which attract the worst dancers personality wise - desperate, damaged, and tired. Of course, there are also beautiful, awesome, great dancers too! But the high pressure, high volume, hard sell enviroment with eventually land one of those vultures in your lap after any length of time and that can easily negate all the great dancers in the club and an otherwise great night.

On the plus side, you get to see some snatch. And the lack of g-strings makes kitty access easier of fingers, penises, pencils and drink straws, if that's your thing.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Great I posted that twice and with typos!

*will eventually land
    *easier for fingers
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    No booze. PUSSY!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Makes no dif to me I seldom drink in the clubs. I like my bittled water to be delivered with the lid on. The Detoit clubs are topless on stage and nude in the back with a full bar. That works as some girls like to drink a little. Some of the craziest club I have been to are BYO. You become very popular when you walk in with a bottle of something to share.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Another thread brought up Alan Markovitz, owner of The Flight Club and the Penthouse Club in Detroit. Quoted from his book, "Topless Prophet":

"Believe it or not, the way to make money is not always through your core talent. Sure, the 300+ dancers that work at one of my clubs bring in money, but we make our real money off of alcohol, cigars, food, and merchandise. Always look at the extra ways you can turn a buck."

Both are upscale clubs, so this may not be true for all clubs, but alcohol in strip clubs is generally a huge profit center with big mark ups. Even soft drinks. I don't drink much, but a Diet Coke at the Flight Club is something like $7,50 for a few cents of water and syrup.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I like nude and liq
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    This all assumes that local laws even give you the choice between full nude or full liqueur. I think all clubs would be full and full if it was allowed.

I think motorhead is right. When you sell drink you can make money off the guys who aren't buying LDs and not dropping a lot of stage tips.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Restaurants and clubs make much more profit from the liquer than anything else. My experience shows places that are total nude, but no alcohol are not near as busy as the topless & alcohol places. The ones that serve alcohol are also more of a party atmosphere. The only advantage I find to total nude places is the preview it provides before getting the LD.

BTW, the guy that stated it's easier to put things (fingers, etc) in the pussy with full nude - it only takes a nanosecond for the girls to move the g-string. That g-string doesn't stop anything. It's just an illusion that it's covered and all is well.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Fully nude.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I would prefer full nude & NO DRUNKS around.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Juice bars tend to be assembly line lap dance factories which attract the worst dancers personality wise"

My limited experience with full nude/no alcohol bars mirrors this. It was true of Bazooka's in KC in the mid 90's, and is still true of Trixie's and Deja Vu here in Louisville, even though they are no longer nude.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I am personally ambivalent about this issue, with one significant exception. I usually avoid nude clubs with no liquor because they attract young boys too young to drink who have no money for dances and hoot and holler and make the girls pissed off. In other words, they spoil the vibe. Much prefer clubs with liquor even if I don't drink it because it keeps the youngsters out.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You've got to think the power of alcohol is gonna be much great than the power of a little extra nudity. But then again, I gone in fully expecting to get one of them OTC, so you're gonna see it (and fuck it) at some point anyways, so what's the rush?
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    All things being equal a club with a liquor license can make more money easier than the juice bar because somehow people will accept a stupefying mark-up on booze at the strip club (e.g. "bottle service" @ $250.00 for a bottle of something that's $21.99 at the corner store; or at the cheaper end $8 domestic beer) and it's ALL for the House. All things of course are not equal from venue to venue (and yes, the g-string is only a token obstacle if she means it).
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Most places that require either nudity or alcohol but not both the most popular places are the full nude ones. I'm not saying that you can't make money in those cities with a topless bar, but there is more traffic at the nude places.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion