tuscl

What's the best way to tell a stripper you want to see her OTC.?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:50 PM
I'm talking about a date , dinner ,show, ballgame, etc. not paying for her company.

10 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Bigdawg: Beware of asking a stripper out on a date. She might just say yes or no, but it's just as likely you'll get an expensive education on the meaning of stripper shit. Strippers can be reluctant to risk losing a customer by turning down a date with him. Admirable though it may be for you to be direct, you need to understand that she has a professional interest in not being direct in return, and it can be hard for you tell whether it's her talking or the pro.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Let's see, over the past year... *scribbles madly* ...that would be 0% for me. But it's worked like charm in the past.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Also when you "ask" you shouldn't really be asking at all. Say "Hey, let's meet up for a coffee after work" (implying that you are confident that she will of course say "ok") rather than "Would you like to go for a coffee after work?" (implying your just another customer asking to meet her, and kicking in her programming to reject such requests). Now needless to say if you are attractive and confident enough then you can get away with asking the question. But you probably aren't that confident, else you would need to asking for advice on how to pick-up strippers here.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Well, just ask her. If you are a customer and spending lots of money on her it's probably not going to happen but hey, all she can do is say is no. Approach it the same way you would ask any woman out, just don't expect too much. A strip club is not a singles bar and dating is the furthest thing from most dancer's minds when they are at work.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I agree with Chandler. Suggest OTC coffee, breakfast, sex, etc. right after her shift ends. If she's hot on you, your best bet is to keep the vibe going thru the night. Of all the strippers i've slept with in the past year, 90% of them left with me during or right after their shift. Round two & three can then easily be scheduled if you all have a good time...
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Just ask her. It might be easiest to ask on a night where it's not as busy.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Bigdawg: I don't know whether you have a particular stripper in mind or you're just set on the idea of dating a stripper, but as a general rule, you're better off starting with something less than a date right after her shift, if possible. Either breakfast or sex (my favorite). Make it so that you can leave the club together, either by driving her or following her car. Then, if all goes well enough, you can do the dinner, show, etc. thing later sometime. Cuts down on stripper shit, wasted tickets, heartbreak, and other bad stuff.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: Actually four times since December. It's actually amazingly easy to get (unpaid) dates and sex from strippers. I am surprised that you think it is so hard: I think that says alot about you. I think that you are the one who needs to your failure at life and take it from there. Good luck, loser.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    How mant times has the above strategy worked for davids? Answer: ZERO! Just admit you are a failure at life davids and try to go on from there.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    If you have bought dances from her or drinks from her or paid her "for her time" you are pretty much SOL b/c she now views you as a chump customer. There are some exceptions to this rule (everyone thinks they are one but, in reality, very, very few are). So stop spending money on her immediately if you already have. Try to explain that your situation and see how it goes. Now if you haven't spent money, then things are much easier: just ask. But don't ask her for a date if you just want to have sex. If you just want to have sex than be upfront about that and don't play games. Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion