tuscl

The web if lies we weave for the secrets we keep...

deogol
Michigan
Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:22 PM
Entertaining thread [view link]

12 comments

• knight_errant
    12 years ago
    I, for one, was not entertained. Give me my 1.5 minutes back.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Because of unreasonable cultural bias, I understand the Dancer wanting there to be no paper trail showing her as a Dancer when & if she goes for a civilian job later. Telling a lie to a corporate employer is a bigger deal than telling a lie to social friends &/or family about Stripping.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I, for one, was not entertained. Give me my 1.5 minutes back." knight_errant you don't always HAVE to be entertained by info written here.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Damn, Deogol, you call *that* entertaining? Do you go to strip clubs to watch the flies eat the jizz of the floor? If that's your idea of "entertaining", I'd hate to see dull. The mind boggles.
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    The quote should be "O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." =-=-Sir Walter Scott
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Real strippers don't pay taxes.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "The quote should be..." ...whatever the fuck he wants it to be. It's his thread, not yours, irrespective of how mind numbingly boring it is.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "...whatever the fuck he wants it to be. It's his thread, not yours, irrespective of how mind numbingly boring it is." Who else is on your list of "Mind Numbingly Boring" posters gmd? Minds that aren't numbed are curious. LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Some threads score, other's don't. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    She mentions never having got her dancer's license. I know some cities require that. Since she has been working, and brings up the license, presumably she works in a city where a license is required? You mean strip club owners look the other way on legal matters? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Alucard: Point me to where I said anything here about "posters" being boring.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I liked "Melonie" 's picture.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion