tuscl

Bandaids

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Anyone here every encounter strippers wearing bandaids to work?

I got approached by a smoking hot 10 the other night for a dance, but she had a bandaid near her ass, covering an apparent cut, so I turned her down. Was I overreacting or not?

I've seen times where girls wear them on stage, then their sweat makes them fall off, and used bandaids lay on the stage all night. Nasty.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes. Right after her implant surgery. I passed on the lap dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I suppose that it's better than displaying a bare cut, scrape or other injury, but I agree that it's off-putting. I've passed on those girls sometimes, too.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yeah, my current favorite had one for a couple of weeks, she got a nasty scratch on her lower back and didn't want it to get infected.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    When I just read the title of thread I thought you were referring to the "titty tape" required in some states
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've seen band aids used to cover tatoos. Not necessarily in strip clubs, though.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    As motorhead says, I thought the bandaid was referring to titty tape. At some clubs (Brad's Brass Flamingo, unfortunately), some of the girls occasionally wear little bandaid cutouts directly over their nipples. It's the stupidest thing I've seen and really interferes with a LD. When I see those, I take a pass. As for bandaids actually covering up wounds on other parts of the body, it's never bothered me. I wear them, and hey, even strippers hurt themselves sometimes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "As for bandaids actually covering up wounds on other parts of the body, it's never bothered me. I wear them, and hey, even strippers hurt themselves sometimes."

Likewise.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    "As for bandaids actually covering up wounds on other parts of the body, it's never bothered me. I wear them, and hey, even strippers hurt themselves sometimes."

The boyfriend might beat the shit out of them, but they can't afford to stay home from work!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    yes at a nude bar to cover her tampon string
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    bang, I'm having trouble visualizing just how the band aid covered up the tampon string. Did she have the band aid on her pussy lip? Most girls cut the string off and the stick the tampon in. I had to help an ex-atf dig hers out one time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    My ATF once asked me to go get some for her while I was at the club. I did, but they were for her feet where new shoes were the problem.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I have seen bandaid covering tatoo on the girls at Cheatahs in Atlanta, I have seen bandaid covering nipples,
    Last night I saw a bandaid covering a knot on my dancers head. She said it was the only way management would allow her to dance.
    The scariest one I saw was a piece of duct tap covering a burn on a girls arm. That is when you know you are in a dive level club.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    "The scariest one I saw was a piece of duct tap covering a burn on a girls arm. That is when you know you are in a dive level club."

Wow ww...that's a new one even for me!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … but she had a bandaid near her ass …”

“I suppose that it's better than displaying a bare cut, scrape or other injury …”

This reminds me of a dive club I used to go to in Dallas, TX. There was an African American dancer I knew that had a big-ole booty and big-ole breasts, that I would always get dances from.

One night I noticed a big ole nasty, in the flesh looking, fresh scar on her ass (it looked like it was in the process of healing). I asked her what had happened, and she said she had sat on a (hair) hot iron that another dancer had left sitting on a chair in the dressing room – ouch – I still got dances from her though – I prefer a dancer with a really nice big ass and titties with a scar or two than a dancer with no titties or ass and no scars!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Duct tape cure a lot of problems, but I'd pass on a dancer with a duct tape bandage. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion