tuscl

Has Anyone Heard from DaddysGirl?

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Sunday, June 3, 2012 4:37 PM
She was a prolific poster from the very moment she joined in late December. That lasted for approximately three months. Then she disappeared, like many dancers tend to. I certainly enjoyed her humorous posts and ability to banter with the male customer-dominated TUSCL membership. I exchanged many PMs with her, and she would always respond. But, as of now, her "Last Seen" was March 2012. If anyone is in touch with her, or knows of her current situation and would be comfortable posting it I, and probably many other fans of hers, would like to know.

21 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think JuiceBox sticks to posting as himself these days.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah, what happened to her? I wouldn't blame her for getting fed up with us, but she could have said goodbye.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm curious too. I sent a PM some time ago & never got a response.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    DaddysGirl hasn't been active on here since that bad experience she had with the audition (she made a thread about it on here, look at her discussion topics) at Pure Pleasure. After that, she said she had no interest in returning to dance It sucks too because she lives in the Richmond Virginia area, where I live, and I was going to pay here a visit at Pure Pleasure once she got started.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    My guess is she isn't danceing any more
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I haven't heard anything. If she quit dancing, she must have run out of an active membership here so she would need to pay, review a club, or write an article. An article on why a dancer might get upset and quit the business might be interesting to read if she reads this and wants to post on here. I've known dancers to quit for a few months and then come back dancing again.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    On a related note, what happened to Crystal? She was posting comments and writing stories, but I haven't heard from her in a long time. Do we scare these girls away?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    jackslash - I talked to Christal's daughter a couple of weeks ago. She occasionally works day shift at Mardi Gras in Atlanta but is pretty much burned out as far as stripping goes.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    When women do move on, they rarely look back.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sorry guys I will go get in my dress and heels and make a few threads for ya ***wink wink***
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sorry guys I will go get in my dress and heels and make a few threads for ya ***wink wink***
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Crystal was great, too. I had the pleasure of a couple LDs. She had that unabashed sexuality of a woman who knows why we're all in the club, has no problem with it, and actually seemed to enjoy the role she played. She was popular for sure and I hated to see her go.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Do we scare these girls away?" Considering the amount of misogynistic comments made in this forum, it should not be a surprise that many of these women flee!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Think you meant mis-whore-ynistic. Don't see many discussions here regarding women who are not whores. I guess since the only women you interact with are whores though you can't tell the difference.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe we need to polish our writing skills so we can have more interesting discussions and hold the attention of these young women. DG was fun though. As is S25. Maybe she'll stick around.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    I miss judyjudy too. Probably our most senior Motown dancer. Anyone seen or heard from her? It's been over a year since a post from her.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Yeah I miss the free chat rooms online where I could talk to and hear all the sexy accents with a number of girls in the UK, Canada, and Australia all live in the same chat room. Good things don't seem to always last that long. However more girls will pop up. :)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I think i will stick around. I think ive stayed around awhile as it is because i express myself on this site as myself. A person who has experiences as a dancer and who is a dancer by night. I dont write on here for business purposes. Im not trying to flirt, schmooze, recruit, or tell people crap that i think will turn them on. I do enough of that elsewhere.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto25- that's why we love ya' on here! Keep up the good work.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "it is because i express myself on this site as myself" Yes your insight is priceless & VERY valuable Stiletto25! I know I value your perspective a great deal. PLEASE don't leave!
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Hello, guys. This is daddysgirl. I signed up w/that name, but registered w/the incorrect email (sorry to the user wife or husband) and I sent founder a message, and I'm hoping he will allow me to presume with my original name, if not I guess I will stick with the #1 after my new name. Let's get a few things straight..... I'm not juice, did not post on here to promote myself, flirt, schmooze(I actually had and will continue dishing out laughs and receiving them), and last, but not least, I decided to take a break from this site. At the time, I didn't feel the need to explain myself, but I've missed all of you, and that's it. How has everyone been? So many crazy news stories I've missed out on posting about. I'll start w/Kim and Kanye
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion