tuscl

Trading a "Happy Ending" for a "Happy Meal".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A Valley teen is facing a child prostitution charge after attempting to trade sex for food.

Faelyn Ritz, 18, was arrested Monday after she and a 14-year-old girl agreed to have sex with two men in exchange for a meal at McDonald's.

Police approached Ritz after watching her, the 14-year-old, and the two men discuss a deal in the area of Priest and Broadway.

While speaking with officers, Ritz admitted that she had reached an agreement with the men to swap sexual favors for food at McDonald's.

Ritz also revealed that she has been prostituting since the age of 15, and charges $200 an hour for her services.

Ritz said she met the 14-year-old through a mutual friend, but didn't discover her age until they had checked into a room at a Motel 6.

Ritz stated that she and the girl had agreed to walk up and down the street soliciting prostitution for food. Ritz added that she planned to take a portion of the money the girl made from prostituting.

Ritz was arrested and booked into the Tempe jail.

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you are starving you do what you have to do. But if that is NOT the situation, well...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I hope they got the guys...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What idiot trades sex for food from McDonald's?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A starving child.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Hahaha that's less the 10 Mon from my place.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    What Jester said. Sad sad situation.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Doesn't make sense. If she's been doing this for three years, and normally charges $200, why would she one day set out to charge the equivalent of $10?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Unless the men though that the girls were both 18 or older. We all go to strip clubs and some of us have sex with 18 and 19 year old strippers, if the girls looked legal and told the men that they were legal, how is what the men did any different than what some of us on here do?

If I had been in the situation that those men were in and I had realized the girls ages I would have bought them a meal and managed to turn them over to the cops somehow. I agree, that's a sad situation.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    @Che, I have mistaken a woman who was 24 for an 18 year old and the only reason I knew that she wasn't younger than 18 is because she was working as a stripper in a strip club. When I found out that she really was 24 and she wasn't lying to me I was shocked.

I have also met teenagers who look legal but aren't. They put a great deal of effort into looking like they're older than they really are. Of course when I talk to them for more than 2 minutes it's obvious that they're younger than they look because they can't hide their age when they talk, but I can't tell by looking at them and you couldn't either.

I agree with you those men should have figured out that the girl was only 14 when they talked with her unless the older girl did all of the talking.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Chris Rock: "If a woman tells you she's 20, and looks 16 - she's 12
    If she tells you she's 26 and LOOKS 26 - she's damn near 40!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion