tuscl

DATY @ VIP

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:32 PM
recent visit to club in Houston. took hot latina to VIP. lots of 2-way interaction including finger in kitty. dancer stood up on sofa with one foot one each side of me and put her crotch in my face. clean, smooth, sweet smelling kitty. thought about slipping a tongue in her but decided not too. what would you guys have done. P.S. --club had just opened so I was her first VIP of the day.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I get that quite frequently. Even at topless only clubs. But I always pass. DATY is reserved for my special ladies. Customers can have boundaries too. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes I would have fucked her
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What does Herpes or AIDS smell/taste like?
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    I was just in Houston too, and had quite the VIP experience. Honestly, I was asked if I wanted to take any top positions but the way I figured it was the bitch isn't paying me so ride that shit. Therefore I don't see myself eating any stripper kitty any time. and "see above". lol.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I would have been tempted to do so as I am a big fan of DATY. But in that setting it would make me wonder how many times that had happened. Maybe if it was discussed beforehand I might have considered it.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I get it all the time too, and like shadowcat I now reserve that special treat for the dancers that I know VERY well.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    DATY is a bit Rare for me now with Dancers who aren't an ATF or great ATF candidate. " I was asked if I wanted to take any top positions but the way I figured it was the bitch isn't paying me so ride that shit. Therefore I don't see myself eating any stripper kitty any time." Have you EVER heard of the "Golden Rule" just_sean? It works in a large variety of situations, EVEN with Sex!!!
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I only done with my ATF. the odd thing is my ATF is the second girl I dinned at the Y.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What about the 1st TABB?
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    The first girl was my fuck bud in college she had a average face but a good body. To be honest it was the third time we hooked up went I went down on her and when my ATF first president her vagina to my face. I paused for 2 seconds then went at it.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I would have eatn her pussy & fucked her
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    First rule of strip clubs: "DON'T EAT STRIPPER PUSSY!!!!" Second rule: See rule 1
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "First rule of strip clubs: "DON'T EAT STRIPPER PUSSY!!!!" Second rule: See rule 1" I follow my own well thought about personal conduct rules in a Club. I don't blindly follow the Herd Mentality.
  • barrels
    12 years ago
    Last time in Vegas, I was asked to dine and I declined. I was kinda regretting it after the fact and a buddy of mine quoted The B52's "Sign says, stay away fool..." I felt better about my decision after that.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Get the tongue in quick, before she changes her mind.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Once in Mexico (at least many years ago) after WAY to many Tecates, I did partake. Was I lucky, I KNOW so, and I hope a bit wiser.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I one in RENO shoved it in my face and either she a bad case of ass acne, razor burn, or Herpes (looked like razor burn). I had to put up my hand and to push it away. I did not touch that, ended that dance and went to wash up. Only special cases will I even consider DATY.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    By definition, eating stripper pussy is not "well thought about", especially when you know she's not exclusive to your (and she's not). The fact that *I* have been stupid and broken this rule with one girl does *not* mean I think its a good idea OK. It's a *stupid* thing to do.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    It was a dumb thing for me to do - each time I did it. ;) I have no hard and fast rule on this, except that there are certain clubs, with certain types of dancers, where I would NEVER do this. For example, any club where ITC FS is common is a place where my tongue will never leave my mouth.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    This guy goes into a strip club and tells the dancer he wants to eat out a girl for the first time. She takes off her thong and he starts licking her pussy Minutes later he feels something in his mouth and spits out a corn niblet. Thinking this is normal, as he has never done it before continues eating her out. Minutes pass and he finds a piece of carrot in his mouth. Still thinking this is normal he continues. Soon after he finds a piece of meat and stands up. "Excuse me miss, but are you sick?" She looks at him and replies "No, but the last guy was! Consider this the next time. Lol
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I have no problem with it. ...but I always bring along a can of Lysol and some wipes too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion