tuscl

Did Juice handle himself properly ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so like I was up in diz club and I waz all like 4 sho skank bitches and I waz tossing dollaz like I waz up in a fast food restraunt son !......then this one proper skank was all like I biz sucking on that phat cock...then I tiz biz like " say what ?" Then I took my shit out and choked this skank ass ho like she waz me momz !

Did I do something wrong ?

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Vince calls up Rosetta Stone for a translation.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vm lol ok translation from greezy pimp to white cracker : Ok people. I was in a club and I wanted a lap dance. I say this pretty women and she said she would do one. I was like ok....then she gave me one....I paid then left......
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm glad it tured out to not be anything too serious. I was worried at first. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow lol....thanks thug life : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ohio ya.....I've noticed lol
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think something was lost in the translation. Why did you ask for advice on a lap dance? You are an experienced ITC/OTC guy. I'm assuming you you wanted to see how ghetto you could make the post. lol. Or you were channeling africanlovepimp.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    hmmm, I thought juice said he was going about his business making it rain and then one skank was all into giving him a hard time so he gave her a hard time right back. Then he asked if he went too far.

I don't know, sometimes I imagine things.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark I love the new avitar !

You guys make me lol : )
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    This discussion board has brought me to laughter. We should make a show about this
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, lmfao, btw you shouldn't handle yourself in public bro (properly or otherwise)....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion