tuscl

For the Masters

Saturday, May 26, 2012 11:27 PM
All you experienced & "older" members, how much are you being PMed for advice & recommendations from newbies & really inexperienced members? And do you provide complete, truthful & accurate info or do you brush off the inquiries?

19 comments

• hammerthor
    12 years ago
    I've pm'ed two "experienced" members here, and they've both given me thoughtful advice that I appreciated. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I get a few from time to time, and I attempt to help them if I feel that they are legitimate inquiries.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not a week goes by when I don't get one or two. They come in two categories. I always check to see what conributions they have made to TUSCL before replying. The first ones ask about clubs and dancers. A true newbie with one or no reviews gets basic information. I have no reason to trust them. The intermediate level members get more specific information. Can a guy get laid, etc? But still no names. I explain that my policy is to not give names. It protects me and the dancer and may of no value to you anyway as they may not be your type or they may not even been there. My most trusted TUSCL buddies will get a blow by blow description of my experiences with names. The second type are those seeking information about personal relations with strippers. They sometimes say that they are too embarassed to post it on the discussion board. I dunno if I am an expert in this area but I try to give them good advice based upon my own personal experiences. Sometimes I even tell them that they would get more varied answeres by posting it on the discussion board. Ass holes don't even get an answer.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Ass holes don't even get an answer." I'm curious how many of these you get SC.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    How long of a message can you receive, Dracula??? LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, How come you never answer me, my friend? :) I get a few, but mostly about S. Florida. I, like sc, respond according to the questioners "resume".
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "How long of a message can you receive, Dracula??? LMAO" The same as you Vince. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I enjoy sharing my wisdom with all 1 anecdote at a time
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I've received a few. In all honesty, I brush most of them off. And when I do respond, I never provide names and rarely get specific about what can be had in the club. Despite what some of the high commen/low review count dipshits around here seem to believe, OTC is often done selectively and cautiously by the dancers who will do it at all. The last thing I want is either (1) some poor girl having her name smeared ITC; or (2) some fucktard screwing up my game by telling a dancer that "rickdugan says that you'll fuck for $300 at my hotel." I have spent ridiculous amounts of time and money in learning which clubs are good and how to maximize my enjoyment of those clubs. I don't mind helping out those who contribute to the knowledge base and/or help me out in turn, but I have zero interest in having some casual SC visitor getting on my tit or fucking up a good thing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Despite what some of the high comment/low review count dipshits around here seem to believe" I'm curious, what is your definition of a "Dipshit"? Is this definition necessarily related to a persons review count? If so, what is the number of reviews needed to graduate from being a "Dipshit"? Does having a High review count necessarily make a person an "Expert" at Clubs, Dancers, OTC, ITC, etc? I can think of a person with a very low review count who seems to truly believe he is an Expert. Is he a "Dipshit"? "some fucktard screwing up my game by telling a dancer that "rickdugan says that you'll fuck for $300 at my hotel." " Certainly discretion of is a much needed virtue if a person receives info & advice. Acting like your hypothetical "Fucktard" will NOT get a person any help in the future.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat. 0/0 types get essentially what they could get from the reviews. Reviewers and othe contributors get that plus what *I* think of the club. I don't believe that I have *ever* given out a name, and I can only think of a few people to whom I would even consider so giving. Somewhat ironically, those people wouldn't *need* the names; they can likely walk into any club in Louisville and figure it out for themselves in a few minutes.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL Alucard. There are high comment/low review count folks around here who are not dipshits. This was a bundled description of certain types of animals that often appear in threads covering certain topics. These animals are most often identifiable by the offal they leave in their posting tracks. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    dipshit def : juicebox69.....reviews 43.....comments....2,900.....: ) I've asked a lot of you pros and have gotten a lot of amazing help ! Thanks y'all I've also gotten and still get a lot of questions frome newbies and I want answe shit until they have proven them selves on tuscle and yes I will tell them this 2 : )
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Apparently pointy fangs in your avatar scares away newbies from asking you questions, :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Considering I've only been a member for about 18 months, I've receive a few inquires on the subject of how to get OTC with dancers, based on my experiences that I've posted.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    I am new to this forum but I have lots of experience in one strip club that I frequent in between 5-15 times a month. That does not mean I know everyone at the club or everything so I will still seek advice from other members and will share advice also. Remember, it's not what you know, but who you know ;)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I try to avoid any specific details in either discussions or reviews so I've rarely been PM'd about stuff like that. One exception was about a year ago. I won't mention any names, but he obviously was a very young and naive kid. He doesn't post anymore. But he started with a real general question. I took my time and graciously wrote out a lengthy reply. But the kid kept replying back with more questions. I resorted to one word answers and he quit. To the new guys: just try not to be that annoying.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'd say I average about one PM for each review I post. Mostly guys want to know if I know where so and so from Honey's or Rick's ended up. I don't divulge details on which dancer does exactly what if that is asked. Although I think strippers aren't even human f'ing beings that is one right I will grant them nevertheless. Just because I'm such a nice guy unlike all the other DBs here.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Although I think strippers aren't even human f'ing beings that is one right I will grant them nevertheless. Just because I'm such a nice guy unlike all the other DBs here." Now truly & honestly is there any person on this forum who agrees with this evaluation by Mr Dougster???!!! Mr Dougster is EXCLUDED from agreeing with himself!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion