tuscl

What strip club/topless bar is owned by a Chris Fleming

Friday, May 25, 2012 2:09 PM
Am working on a news story does anyone know of a club that is owned by Chris Fleming

10 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Why don't you just ask him?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Who is Chris Fleming and what part of the USA are you talking about?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Who is Chris Fleming and what part of the USA are you talking about?
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Chris Fleming thinks a beer costs $14 each. Curse that guy!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I know Art Fleming I know Peggy Fleming I know Vern Fleming I coughed up some Fleming I know plenty of Fleming liberals I've even been to the Pink Fleming-ingo But me no know any Chris Fleming
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I do. But I can't just GIVE away the information. Know what I'm saying ?? cough-paypal-cough
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You're working on a news story and your investigative method is to post your question on a forum frequented primarily by drunken pussy hounds? Are you lazy or just not very bright?
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    Two good ways of digging around for stuff like that is to look at the business licenses for your state, and then also look at the assesor's office for the county you are interested in. In my state, you can search for business licenses by the business name or the owner's name. For the assesor's office, you can again search by the person's name or the property address.
  • freeallspirits
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the help he lives in Chicago Ill so the club would be located there I am not in ILL [ I live in LA] we are small paranormal news blog Chris Fleming is a para celeb that we have been told he owns a strip club/topless bar and has tried to get on the down low
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^ Spooky!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion