tuscl

One good thing about being a regular at a strip joint

bang69
North Carolina
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 6:31 PM
I know shadowcat will agree with this. You can get away with a lot more then a new patron or some one who stops by every now & then

29 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I wholeheartedly agree 200%!!! This is why I'm such a persistent advocate of establishing & cultivating an ATF at a particular Club. I believe the benefits are Fabulous!
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Usually that is true. O' I admit that MOST of the time it is true, and I do make regular appearances in clubs where I am known. But, I also love variety and I am enamored of the "hunt." Even the occasional lackluster result will not make me give up the challenge of encouraging a new girl to treat me like her regulars, extras and all. Vive la différence!
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    I might add it is not only with the dancers that one gets away with more. We have also had that extend to the bouncers who give us the best table with no expectation of a tip (or at least less of one) and once been asked to "try a new beverage offering" on the house. It's really nice when they start to carry your favorite dark beer.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Bang has me figured out. :))
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    I will take the other side in that have gotten FS on my first visit at multiple clubs in a couple of different states and TJ. If you are a regular at a air dance club with a $750 champagne room you can try to get away with what ever you want at that price and it still doesn't measure up to a visit to Bogart's, Henry's South, BT's, Lipstixxx, Tootsie's or a new place on my list Follies. I would rather go to a good market instead of blowing my money becoming a super PL by having nothing to show for it. There is my not even two cents worth.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "a regular at a air dance club with a $750 champagne room " I DON'T advocate becoming a Regular & having an ATF at an Air Dance club with a $750 champagne room(s)! I'm talking about becoming a Regular & having an ATF at a very Extras friendly Club silkypants.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I agree with the argument for having and ATF, but you gota have a good market first.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "but you gota have a good market first" Yup, you do. Just as the old Real Estate slogan goes - "Location, Location, Location". If you have a bad location perhaps a road trip can help, unless the large regional area is a BAD market!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sort of a "no brainer". Dealing with most ANY business there is a "good thing about being a regular."
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Sort of a "no brainer". Dealing with most ANY business there is a good thing about being a regular" IMO there seems to be some resistance among those bored with regularity here.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    @shadow I've been in the sc biz for a long time. Altho I'm not directly involved in the daily operations of a club. I'm still in volved. Its members like you that make a club. Stay safe
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    For what it's worth, I'm in agreement with this whole general concept....and with startling regularity I'm in agreement with Drac, Clubba, Bang, SC, etc....
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't think anyone has ever disputed that there are, in fact, positives to being a regular, especially this particular one. For some, those positives just don't make regularity a clear preference.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "For some, those positives just don't make regularity a clear preference." Whatever turns you ON! LOL
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "For some, those positives just don't make regularity a clear preference" Unless REGULARITY is Hott.... lol, ok I'm fucked, but sounds like a spinner name....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I Love Spinner's who are Hot! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Oh, the spinner I saw yesterday at one of my regular clubs !! A review will post today. She knows me well, we both have been at the club a long time.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like being a regular with a juicy red head !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like being a regular with a juicy red head !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Here is another good reason. At my favorite club, the manager has twice comped the VIP room charge and once cut it in half.He also reads my reviews.
  • TimboAtl
    12 years ago
    At my favorite club, the same as Shadow's favorite club, the manager doesn't monitor the amount of time I spend in VIP. Last week, at least two other couples got kicked out of VIP after 30 minutes. Everytime the manager walked by me he nodded and said "your good"
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Timbo, As I recall, you had to duck to keep your noggin' from banking the door frame. I'd let you stay all you wished, also! :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - At 6'7", I am glad he is a friend. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    There could be disadvantages as well. 1. Hot girls spend almost all their time partying at your table ignoring all the other customers even in a crowded club who don't have any girls at their table. For a few seconds, you might feel slightly guilty. 2. If she wants to suck your dick, she already knows you're not going to stop her. 3. You might get tired of her asking for sex away from the club of course. 4. Your night in the strip club always seems to fly by really fast. 5. You might get tired of hearing all the things she would do to you if you actually went out with her.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My day Wednesday with my wonderful ATF just totally reinforced why I advocate this system. LOL ;) ;)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "4. Your night in the strip club always seems to fly by really fast." Shark, IMO not a prob bro if she be fly.... Drac, congrats buddy....enjoy it to the fullest....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Agreed!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "4. Your night in the strip club always seems to fly by really fast." & "Drac, congrats buddy....enjoy it to the fullest...." Unfortunately my FUN & enjoyable afternoons with my ATF ZOOM by at supersonic speed!!! :(
  • darrenb01984
    12 years ago
    But even if you are a lapsed regular, you can get away with a lot. I haven't been to the clubs in several months (almost 6), i went to my former favorite club, the door guys recognized me and let me in free, the dancers all remembered me and had told the new girls about me, so i had several flock to me when i first sat down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion