tuscl

Clevland v. Pittsburgh ?

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
While hitting up the clubs in Pittsburgh this past weekend, it became aparent that a large fraction of the dancers were from Ohio.

Dancer (at Cheerleaders): I think all of us on shift right now are from Ohio.
Me: Why do you drive all the way from @#$%&, OH?
Dancer: Well, I tried working the Clevland clubs, but all the girls do extras there and I don't want to do that. (and yes she used the term extras)

This leads me to have two thoughts:
1. Doesn't strike me as encouraging for the Pittsburgh sceen (although not really what I'm after in the first place)
2. WTF? Clevland? Maybe I missed something here, but I though the guys on here from Ohio always say Ohio clubs suck (and not in a good way).

Comments?

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is news to me that Cleveland Dancers do Xtras. But if it were actually true, The Motor City is much closer for to drive to. And I KNOW where to go to get Sex in Detroit! LOL
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    Ohio has shit laws governing practices.

The nicer establishments in Cleveland definitely don't yield girls inclined towards extras.

I have suspicions about some of the lesser ones in Cleveland, and am CERTAIN about opportunities in nearby Akron.

My guess is that wherever you went to, if the girls were from Cleveland, they were in the range of 6-8 and couldn't crack the nicer clubs.

Or so is my experience. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The nicer establishments in Cleveland definitely don't yield girls inclined towards extras.

I have suspicions about some of the lesser ones in Cleveland"

This is my feeling also. But since I am completely at a loss in terms of direct knowledge about Cleveland Clubs, maburton is probably a better source of accurate info.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Akron clubs can be fun with the $5 dances and that is nearby Cleveland
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @maburton: IMO, the girls in question might have a hard time cracking the nicer clubs. Not 'bad' looking girls, but not 9-10's.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    According to some of the dancers at Cheerleaders, extras are very available there too. You just have to ask the right dancers.

Quoting one of the strippers in the Pittsburgh area who has worked at 7 or 8 different strip clubs that I know about, "There is prostitution in every strip club."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion