tuscl

Ever felt like a new stripper interviewed you?

Sunday, June 4, 2006 4:26 PM
I met a new stripper at one club and felt like she was interviewing me similiar to say a web site full of questions or some girls in a regular bar. Then after all the questioning she didn't ask if I wanted a dance, she just said she needed to go make some money. Have some of you encountered something like this?

14 comments

• AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    FONDL, I don't always answer the question with my job. My point was that I find that the most clumsy attempt to start a conversation and size someone up for the financial part of it imaginable. It's usually a bad sign in my experience. A few times I've said Doctor or Lawyer just to watch the $$ pop up in their eyes (almost literally, but not quite).
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    The good ones want to size up you as a customer as much as you want to size them up. This can be for self protection, financial prospects, or simply to see if they think you'd be a good fit with them. I don't mind if it's done well (back to the acting thing). It bugs me when, as alluded to by Chandler, it becomes a reflex and is done clumsily. Nothing turns me off faster than "So what do you do?" I'm not there to network, try a fresh approach girls.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I agree that it's not conversation when that happens, that's a clear sign that she's on auto pilot and has no interest in you or her job. I think AN has it right, the good ones want to know as much as they can about you for a lot of different reasons, safety and money being probably the two most important. A lot of dancers are on the lookout for regulars and are selective who they choose. If I were in their shoes I'd interview new customers too. And AN, I have sugeestion for you. When a girl asks what you do, don't tell her about your job, tell her what you do when you aren't at work. I've done that many times and it often leads to some very interesting conversation, especially if you find that you have a common interest. If a dancer interests me, I almost always ask her what she does when she isn't working, for the same reason.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    They might want to find out if you're a cop or if you're any of a number of other things that aren't nice: creep, weirdo, stalker, psycho killer, etc. They also might want to know if you might be a big spending regular that could be worth investing her time on. Thus, the questions about whether you live in the area, how often you come here, what you do for a living. Usually, I think they're just trying to start up small talk with no particular aim.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    I think some of the questions I'm asked are to identify law enforcement. It's a reasonable concern at some clubs.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL, it's not a conversation when every 3rd question she robotically asks is, "So how're you doing tonight?"
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I've had this same experience. New girl sits down, hi what's your name, what are you doing in town, are you here to see someone, etc. All the while making sure that your hand is on her thigh and that she rubs her tits up against you. What a great sales pitch. Admit we've all been hooked at a new club by this one. lol
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat, I wasn't talking about you, I was commenting on casualguy's original comments. I've never found the questions to be annoying, maybe because I enjoy conversation. And I always interpret the asking of personal questions as permission for me to ask personal questions too. So sometimes it helps me to get to know a girl more quickly. I'd rather have the girl who asks a lot of questions than the one who just sits there and says nothing, that's what really turns me off.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    When I'm getting the interview treatment, at some point I just ignore the question and answer the questions I wish she would ask. That's if I'm still interested in her, tin ear and all.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I don't remember her asking if I was there to see another dancer but she did ask what brought me to the club. I believe I truthfully answered I took a detour. Well, there was some road construction near the club and the sign said detour. The way I said it though made it sound like I was driving all over the place. I was probably confusing her which I may have taken some amusement from. :) Her approach was probably turning me off since if I don't like too many questions (feels like an interview). She must have noticed and decided it was time to leave.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Perhaps I'm just not used to very many questions since one club is too noisy to talk very much and the other club is like a small neighborhood bar where many dancers already seem to know you if you live in the area. Perhaps she was paying attention to me but noticed that I kept looking at other dancers. I take her approach as automatic pilot going haywire. Felt like I was taking some kind of phone dating survey for a minute and I usually say no thanks to survey questions and hang up.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Sounds to me like she was just trying to make conversation and was on automatic pilot. She probably goes through the exact same routine with every guy she meets. Not a very skillful sales pitch. Next time you run into that ask her the similar questions in return and see if she's even listening to your answers. Chances are her mind's a million miles away.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I feel like it all the time. I just wish sometimes that they would just ask if I wanted a dance.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I've had similar situations. Did she ask you if you where there to see another girl? That's what scares em' away with me....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion