tuscl

2012 Maxim Hot 100

Mila is #3 - personally, I think she was robbed, but that's just my opinion.

http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012

So what do you think of the results?

16 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No I dont think she was robbed
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I didn't see anything that appealing about her. Blondes tend to look better to me though. Actually I know of a couple of brunette dancers I think look better, overall that is. Her face looks good. I didn't see her legs.

I have a theory blondes look better to me because all my sisters are brunette.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maxim has a problem with their website in not being able to do the finger pinch expand option. I hate going to web sites that stop you from making text and images easier to look at if you want to zoom in. Founder's web site here apparently is more debugged than the Maxim site. I believe Google even has the page with search results screwed up in a similar fashion. I should probably find a different browser to search on my iPad if they don't fix it soon. Trying to read text sometimes you really want to enlarge the text with a finger pinch zoom on the iPad. Sorry to digress. I'm hoping someone from Google and Maxim reads this and fixes their respective sites. Some people like to quickly enlarge text and images on an iPad.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Never mind about google. I remembered how one site was, scrolled all the way to the bottom of the google search page and clicked on classic instead of whatever. Now I can enlarge google search results on my iPad. I think the default should always be classic.

Sorry about digressing off topic.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Gotta disagree with you about #3, steve. The girls that do it for me on that list are Pippa Middleton and Charlize Theron. Never saw a photo of Charlize before; she is smokin'!! And Pippa has those 'fuck me' dimples and that spectacular ass!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I sent Maxim a message. Don't know if anyone cares. I would like to know how to enlarge the page linked though if I need to click on something or rather want to look at the girls or text without straining my eyes or going to another page.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    They slipped Stephen Colbert into the list lol, did you guys notice that? Anyway, I like brunettes or dark-haired women. Blondes don't do much for me. My favorites on the list would be something like Adrianna Lima, Vanessa Hudgens and Katy Perry.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I saw several other brunettes I liked better than #3 at the bottom. Here's a page where it's easier for me to view on an iPad
    http://www.maxim.com/gallery/hot-100/434…

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Some are very hot but others don't appeal to me at all. I would not buy a lap dance from some of them.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I mean REALLY??? Who gives a damn who someone else thinks is "HOT"? The only one that counts is what I think.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I never heard of 95% of them.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Amanda Knox does not belong on the list. Being accused of murder does not make you a celebrity . . . and it is certainly not sexy.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've had severe fem-wood for Olivia Munn ever since her days on AOTS.
    Maxim has her at #2, but she's numero uno in my book.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Agreed. I will also say I could go to SOBE and find many many that would beat out most of those on the list!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    kunis fits into the "cute" category. hot and sexy are Sophia Vergara and Salma Hayak. women with real curves
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Re: Olivia Munn.

Agree, but not from a purely physical standpoint. She's cute, certainly, but there are cuter chicks at most local clubs. I know *my* attraction to her stems more from her attitude, and rep as a geek's nerd herself.

Although, that Princess Leia outfit was *killer*!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion