tuscl

Once a Nerd, Always a Nerd

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, May 21, 2012 6:42 AM
Did you see the Mark Zuckerberg wedding photos. Sheeet, if u was worth upwards of $20 billion, or whatever it is, I think I would aim higher. How about Kate Upton or Anna Kournikova? Geez, at the very least some uber hot stripper. I don't need someone who can relate to me on "my own intellectual level".

32 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Must be true love. Plus, because they've been together since his college days, she's the one woman on the planet he can be sure isn't just after his money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I hear what you're saying about aiming higher. If I was a young billionaire, you can bet I would be making discreet contact with a certain brunette actress.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Maybe she gives really good head?
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Thats what I was thinking when I saw the pic, she's allright but I'm sure he could do better. i'd be going for a babe about 10 years younger than me. Maybe he has an asian fetish!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    He apparently never watched "Revenge of the Nerds". :)
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    You marry respectable girls. You cheat with hot strippers.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Yikes! I would aim higher no matter how much $ I had. Of course, that's one reason why I'm single. If I did have billions of dollars, I'd probably move to Toronto and just 'rent.' Why loose 1/2 in a divorce? Steve has an excellent point, if they've been together before he had $, she's the only non-gold-digger option. Che also has an excellent point, a marriage is doomed to fail if there isn't an intellectual / personal connection. If it's just physical, he screwed when she's old and fat. Another reason why I'm single. Furthermore, FB lets you be friends with people but not in person. Duh, developing FB was overcompensating for a lack of friends. She the only gril who's every tolerated his quirkes or whatever drives other women away.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Despite my earlier comment, I frankly don't see anything wrong with her. She certainly prettier than some of Hollywood's so-called "beauties". And I don't see anything that would prompt me to boo her off the stage if I saw her stripping.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Despite my earlier comment, I frankly don't see anything wrong with her. She certainly prettier than some of Hollywood's so-called "beauties". And I don't see anything that would prompt me to boo her off the stage if I saw her stripping." Love Conquers all!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    She has a cute face. Not ugly. I liked Che's comment that she looks better than he does. But what's the point of being rich if you can't bang somebody that's super model hott. Yes I know I am a shallow person.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I don't doubt my good buddy, Clubber would feel the same. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I don't see anything that would prompt me to boo her off the stage if I saw her stripping." Hmmm, stripper in a wedding dress.., kinky, but I like it!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Come on, it depends on your definition of better. She has been around him since the early days. Loyalty is important and you can't buy it, not really.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Some nerds marry the first woman they ever slept with. They are so grateful for the experience it develops an attachment that never ends--so get married. (Don't know the facts in this case.) Some nerds marry a safe and loyal woman and, as soon as they make big money, find a trophy on the side.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Loyalty is important and you can't buy it, not really." And, from experience, marriage is a different proposition from sex. The criteria is different, at least for me, so I can see why he might prefer to make that kind of commitment with someone with whom he at least has a chance of maintaining a long term relationship.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But what's the point of being rich if you can't bang somebody that's super model hot" & "Some nerds marry a safe and loyal woman and, as soon as they make big money, find a trophy on the side" Why get married if finding Super Hot Model Trophy girl to be a mistress is an eventuality? Particularly in his case, as divorce would be OBSCENELY expensive. A Nerd whether he is rich or not owes the same loyalty to a safe and loyal woman should he marry her.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I never even gave it a second thought but now that I see you guys talking about it, I certainly would not be interested in marrying her if she were single. I have seen far worse in the strip clubs though. The worst would be a dancer that repulsed me so much I had to look away and every time I glanced to see if she was still on stage, I would think eewwww.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck Facebook
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I certainly would not be interested in marrying her if she were single" Based on what criteria? Looks? Age? Intelligence? Body? Personality? Etc...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Fuck Facebook" I think that would cost you MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ than you have gatorfan! LMAO
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Well, if I had $20 billion, I would be banging hotter girls than his wife. I'm banging hotter girls without having $20 billion.
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    With that kind of money - he could have her completely rebuilt. Just a thought!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What the Hell is wrong with actually TRULY Loving someone regardless of their looks? [I'm assuming that He REALLY does Love her!] I'm guessing that if He really TRULY wanted to be screwing the Hottest & MOST beautiful women on earth it would not be too difficult with his bank account & name value. Among those of you who are married, was Love among the reasons you married your wives? Or perhaps were you just looking for really HOT maids &/or cooks? I'm hoping it was Love at both ends of your relationships with your wives.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Maybe, I could introduce " Melongirl " to Zuckerberg. She still models, for the right price, I would not be surprised that they can work out an arrangement.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    As someone married to one of those "nerds" it is very simple for me to understand. And I bet mr m00t would echo this. He is surrounded by very shallow people who always want something from him - praise for their idea, to pick his brain, funding for an idea, to know what his next project is......etc. Maybe she just "let's him BE" and likes doing things with him. And, for those who have not experienced it, (which from the posts must be almost everyone on here but Alucard, there is NOTHING as hot as great sex with an intellectually stimulating partner. After all, the brain is the biggest and strongest sex organ we have.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    As someone married to one of those "nerds" it is very simple for me to understand. And I bet mr m00t would echo this. He is surrounded by very shallow people who always want something from him - praise for their idea, to pick his brain, funding for an idea, to know what his next project is......etc. Maybe she just "let's him BE" and likes doing things with him. And, for those who have not experienced it, (which from the posts must be almost everyone on here but Alucard, there is NOTHING as hot as great sex with an intellectually stimulating partner. After all, the brain is the biggest and strongest sex organ we have.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Ugh, I hate this new O/S. I told mr m00t I was too old to learn new tricks....lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "After all, the brain is the biggest and strongest sex organ we have" It SURE is Mrs. m00tpoint!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I told mr m00t I was too old to learn new tricks....lol" Sounds like you are smart enough to learn a new trick or two. It keeps are Brain's stimulated. :) ;)
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Well, computer tricks, anyway. Maybe it has something to do with level of interest? Oh, and I wish to amend my earlier post to include Che in the company of those who understand what makes a truly sexual encounter fabulous. Anyone who can use the phrase "misogynistic Neanderthal" in a message certainly deserves to be included. LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    When I see something by either Che or farmerart, I always grab my dictionary before reading their posts. (Especially for farmerart's PMs!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion