tuscl

For all you Lowballers !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:39 AM
Ok so I've noticed if your low on a budget or just love low balling....that if you drop your expenses inside the club and travel to a lot of clubs in the week or month you up your chances of finding a stripper that will fuck you for free or a low ballers special !.......now of course most girls will treat you like your a cheap ass bastered but that's just because they realy don't like you and you have or ain't spending any cash......but, I have noticed that girls that truely like you and have chemistry with you will stay and chat even if you have a bad rap of not spending.....now once you find this girl its all up 2 you on how you pay her.....for me if she is not an ATF I will go for free to discounted pinkshit ! But if she grows on me or has what I call true potiantal I will take good care of her........know all you pimps,players,hustlers and mothafuckin Lowballers club on !

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Your my MAN Juice! Let the "Low Ballers" become "Blue Ballers"!!! LMFAO
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    Stripclub 'Moneyball' finding the value and developing the talent... all part of the FUN !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby LMFAO ! Good 1 lol Blue that's a good movie and yes ! Maybee I should publish a book on my methods and thoeries lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm still trying to get that "Mercy fuck". :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow lol roll in a wheel chair with one leg in a cast and one arm in a sling to your fav club....their has got to be a girl that would mercy fuck you homy
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I say no when money is involved. I've also said no when money wasn't involved that I knew of. I get nervous when females I don't know try to take me home out of the blue and they can't wait, it has to be now.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark.............lol
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I don't consider myself a particularly cheap "bastered"(sic) but rather a frugal PL. I tend to go clubbing on discount days (Brothers in the Detroit area know what I mean) and will seldom allow myself to be upsold. Last week at John's Hot Spot (see review) one veteran dancer tried to get me to pay regular daily price on $10 Thursday because I was groping her. She then said she would dance for $40 for 3 dances. I refused to pay more than $10/per and eventually got what I wanted. Is this "lowballing" or smart clubmanship?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Otto - I do that too but the question is alwys in the back of my mind. Would I have gotten higher mileage, If I had paid her asking price?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow my answer is no ! I have played both sides and have got my cock sucked for $10 a song and pure air for $60 a song.......I guess some times it might help but I thank a rob will always be on the higher price so I low ball and like you still get laid !........the only time I roll high is if I must have that girl and then I know I'm fucked on cash...lol......or I get emotionaly connected with her lik my ATF and then I will be genourous if the need arises
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I wonder if I'm ever going to have a girl I never spoke to before try to take me back to her pace for some fun? I only met one girl like that so far. The others told me their name first. A strip club is probably not the best place to even try to get free sex but apparently you never know what the female customers might do or ask. There was one dancer whom I really wasn't interested in but I had a stupid smile on my face so I believe that is why she persisted with me so much. One night after I refused free dances, she kept upping the anti until she offered to take me home. At that point I didn't think she was serious though just offering to see if I would bite. I said no again and she left me alone after that. I'm not haggling over dance prices, I just say no thanks and some dancers lower their prices. If they don't then I often don't bother with any dances. If that keeps up, I'll probably stop visiting or save an awful lot of money.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It's very unusual to have girls I don't know try to take me home for sex with no strings attached. I may need to get out more often. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion