tuscl

Clermont Lounge - Atlanta

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Anna Kendrick Gets A Lap Dance Courtesy Of Chace Crawford!

Well that's one way to say thanks for an awesome baby-making scene!!

During the filming of What To Expect When You're Expecting, Chace Crawford and Anna Kendrick went to a very special strip club.

And while they were there, Chace thought it was time to really celebrate Anna's birthday. So he buys her a stripper!! But it's not just any ordinary stripper…

Anna explains :

We went to the Claremont Lounge, which is like an Atlanta institution. It's sort of hilarious: they have, like, 60-year-old women who are strippers. And that's awesome. This woman dressed as Little Bo Peep came up to me and said, 'This guy just bought you a lap dance because it's your birthday!' And I didn't really know how to respectfully say, 'No thank you, madam, I'm fine,' I felt like I might hurt her feeling, so I got a lap dance from a 60-year-old woman!"

Also during the filming of America Pie the Reunion, Jason Biggs, got up on the stage of the Clermont lounge and did a dance. One of these days I am gonna take one for the team and make a visit to this club. :)

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Take pics !! :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I consider myself a member of "the team". I'm perfectly fine with you not going and more specifically, not telling us about it.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I consider myself a member of "the team". I'm perfectly fine with you not going and more specifically, not telling us about it.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I went to this about 35 years ago. It was a dive then, located in the basement of a flophouse hotel. The hotel has been closed for several years now and the rooms have been vacant as well. The club remains open, but I suspect it is about the same as it was then. I have no desire to go back.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    I loved that place. I'm going to Atlanta in August, and I am DEFINITELY headed back there.

It's not everyone's taste, but it's crazy people having a fun time.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago

It's quite possible that I will be travelling to Georgia several times over the next few years. One of the first clubs I want to visit is the Clermont Lounge.

"Spanning the Internet to bring you
    the constant variety of ecdysiasts...
    the thrill of a hottie's lapdance...
    and the agony of de-skank...
    the human drama of burlesque exploration...
    This is TUSCL's Wide World of Stripclubs!"

(many apologies to Jim McKay)
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    The clermont is one of those places you have to experience for yourself. One night when I was there a frat pledge from GSU came in with a jar of creamy peanut butter and had to get a boob imprint from Blondie, one of the most funny things I have seen in a club. I was laughing so hard I did not realize Blondie had picked up my can of beer between her boobs, crushed it, then was trying to pour the beer in my mouth. I opened my mouth only to get a mouthful of big, old, saggy boob. It is a great place
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion