tuscl

Fantasy Reviews

stripclubspy
Michigan
Some reviews seem more like fantasies than reality... certainly not saying it's impossible, but if it was true... why would this guy ever go anyplace else???

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=14…

So, I decided to write my own fantasy review...

I just won the Lotto, and you know the best part? Divorced my bitchy wife the day before, so she doesn't get squat! I'm ready to celebrate, so I head out to [insert club name here]. Well, haven't been in for a while, and things have really changed. Every dancer is a solid 10, it's like there's a Playboy bunny convention in town. I settle in with my $0.49 beer (an imported micro-brew) and watch an incredibly hot blonde on stage with the biggest, most beautiful firm round bouncy natural boobs I, or anyone else on the planet, has ever seen. I give her a wink and she starts to pant. Her set ends right then, and she comes right over, and whispers "just looking at you is making me sooooo wet. All the other guys in here are just assholes. Please say you'll take me to the VIP right away and fuck me until I die." I say I'm kinda short on cash (chuckle chuckle), and can only go if she pays me $100. She says "What the hell, I'm so horny and you're so good looking I can't stand it. Here's the $100, let's go."

In the VIP she immediately pushes me down on the chair in a curtained booth, strips down naked, and starts the best grind I've ever felt. Her nipples are massively erect and she gasps as I take one in my mouth and finger the other one. She's moaning, writhing, and inside of 10 seconds she has a massive "O" and nearly tips the chair and both of us over. She can barely speak, but manages to pant out "I hope your cock is as big as it feels through your pants... I'm so horny now I need a really big cock to satisfy me." She pulls down my pants, revealing my massive 12" long, 3 inch diameter wonder spear. She takes it in both hands, and just about has another O just admiring it. She pushes me back in the chair, and immediately starts to mount me. I say what, no cover? and she replies "I hate condoms. I want to feel your cum exploding inside me. But don't worry, I get checked for STD's every hour on the hour by a doctor in the dressing room." Well, she has a hard time accommodating me, but the stretching sensations are so powerful she's literally having a screaming O by the time she gets all the way down my shaft. A couple of other dancers come running in to see what's happening, and when they see she's nearly passed out in ecstasy they each take one of her arms to help her rise and fall, rise and fall. Pretty soon she's had so many intense O's that she passes out from exhaustion, and the other girls help her down to the floor nearby. Then one of them says "I want some of that!" and before I can blink she's mounting me, too. 8 hours later, I've made all the dancers in the place (and the two other nearby strip clubs as well) cum to the point of passing out, and finally a girl mounts me who is tight enough to make me cum so I leave with a happy ending. Not a bad time at good old [insert club name here]. I'll probably be back.

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    "JuicyStyle" lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I flag those type of reviews as "Too explicit/dancer liability". In coments I put I call bull shit.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Like many things in life, an old adage should be your guide: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Like many things in life, an old adage should be your guide: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

If I were to review my visits to my ATF, they would sound like they are too good to be true. They're real, NOT made up. BUT they are not for general reading - Sorry!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Get checked for STDs every hour on the hour? Won't do any good. Ever heard of latency periods? Moron!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @Dougie, it's a fantasy story, moron! You always sound like a giant stick is stuck up your ass.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You always sound like a giant stick is stuck up your ass"

Perhaps one is! LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol bull spit !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "bull spit!"

Juice, where do you get these from! LOL
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Dude, WTF. I was just about to post that exact review. Happened just like that to me last week...yeah, that's the ticket...

That was funny as hell
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    spy, you forgot the part where she tells you she dances as [Name1] in this club and as [Name2] in another one, but that her real name is [Realname].
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Agreed that the original review certainly seemed to approach the realm of fantasy but who really knows? I once had an experience ITC that I thought could happen only in my juvenile fantasies. I didn't dare to include that fantastic experience in my review of that club but I did write the story in our old 'blog' section (where my 'fiction' writing garnered many compliments). If I had put the story in the review I am sure shadowcat would have been all over it like stink on shit.

I was so taken with that dancer that I spent a week with her in Hawaii at New Years (where the fantasy pretty much continued for the entire week).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I was so taken with that dancer that I spent a week with her in Hawaii at New Years (where the fantasy pretty much continued for the entire week)."

For us Older gents, we have to grab the Brass Ring when we can! LOL Who gives a shit if no one believes our experiences. We KNOW that they're TRUE!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My point was, true or not, I don't want to see that kind of stuff made public. Flagging it is my way of countering it.
  • sandyman
    12 years ago
    If you read his other reviews, you'll find similar descriptions, even in clubs not known for extras. I've found them to be entertaining, but always put them in the "Letters to Penthouse" category. I've assumed he's doing it for the monthly access to the site.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I count as fantasy any review that claims:

1. Bareback FS
    2. Bareback Anal
    3. Inexpensive Anal
    4. Dancer gets so horny they gave FS for the HJ price
    5. Customer is absolutely certain dancer did not fake orgasm
    6. Dancer had multiple orgasms in less than a half hour.

Now I know that those things aren't impossible, bur really?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I count as fantasy any review that claims:

1. Bareback FS
    2. Bareback Anal
    3. Inexpensive Anal
    4. Dancer gets so horny they gave FS for the HJ price
    5. Customer is absolutely certain dancer did not fake orgasm
    6. Dancer had multiple orgasms in less than a half hour.

Now I know that those things aren't impossible, bur really?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion