Everyone needs a little Faith... funny story at my expense

stripclubspy
Michigan
Had a fav at Leggs Lounge, John's Hot Spot, and Bogarts named Faith. Short blond hair, kind of sassy, spunky. Normally not my type but I found her to be very sexy. Last time I saw her, she had been in a fight in the Hot Spot parking lot, and was told not to come back for awhile. Saw her at Bogarts once or twice... later asked about her, and was told to try the Silver Cricket further up Michigan Ave.

So, a few months ago I start dropping in there, trying to catch her. I ask about her, and I'm told she just went down to Alabama for a few weeks or a month. Try back later. I try back later, and keep just missing her. "Oh, she usually works (insert name of today here), but she's not here today. Try Friday, she's almost always here on Friday." Last Friday, I walk in as usual and look around. She's not on the floor. I sit down and order a drink, waiting to see if she appears. A tall blond with greatly inhanced assets finishes her set on stage, and saunters over. Her: Would you like some company? Me: Thank you, but actually I was looking for someone, but I don't see her. Her: What's her name? Me: Faith. Her: I'm Faith. Me: (pause)... LOL! You mean I've been coming in here for months, off and on, trying to meet up with the wrong Faith? Her: What does she look like? Me: (gives description) Her: No, I don't know her.

Okay, so any of you Detroiters out there, especially you Hamilton junkies, no if the "real" Faith is still around, and where???

Thanks!

10 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    Sorry, can't help you, but I'll keep an eye out. One of my big fears is the day my ATF just . . . disappears.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope, stripclubspy, don't know her, but I'll keep an eye out.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    on your way out of bogarts ask the door man for free passes to return. I am pretty sure you can use it at any Hamilton club as I used it at the Southgate H8S and the door man just had me sign in on a VIP list.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Her sisters, Hope and Charity might know where she is.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I missed the punch line
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    The other Faith sounded hot. Did you check her out?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    In the Roman Catholic tradition, prayers are sometimes grouped. A trilogy of prayers, Act of Faith, Act of Hope and Act of Charity are part of the liturgy. I know a family with three daughters named Faith,
    Hope and Charity. As Johnny Carson used to say when a joke bombed, "It took too long."
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Most of the younger guys aren't going to know who Carson is SD. LOL I'm not that old, but old enough to have been alive when he was still on TV.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    As stipclubspy already knows, there is no way of finding a dancer, especially if she doesn't want to be found. Assumed names, stage names, changing clubs, changing boyfriends and legal issues could require a CIA agent to find them.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Johnny was the best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion