tuscl

Hey

I want to start dancing for girls in a g-string and just need some help to get started, im new to this and really feel that I would be good. ;)

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok dude I got cha ! Look save up $589.65......then ask a dancer to meet you OTC......then give her the money....strip down to a G String and jack off all over her !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't mind Juice, He's a WILD Sumbitch! LMFAO ;)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Look Guy:

You need to know 3 things about this site.

1. No one here wants to see the lump in your pants. Many of our well-hung forum guys probably would make you look small. (VM, Clubber, 10 inches, etc.)

2. No one here gives a shit about "girls" clubs. We go to stripclubs to see beautiful women. Not guys dancing on G strings.

3. This forum is for guys and girls and female dancers. We talk about stripclubs where WOMEN dance, not male dancers. If you want to strip for women, call "Chippendals" and see if you can get an audition.

Good luck.

PS: Get rid of the "self portrait".
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This feels like a practical joke, just someone trying to be funny.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Pablo- HAHAHAHA...way to keep it real
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Bored and drunk on a Friday night = not a good combination
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DJ reincarnation?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - That is my thinking too.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why dont you try asking a girl
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Who is dj ? I got called this when I first came on the sean
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    juice - D.J. is short for DickJohnson, a TUSCLer known for his fabrications to try to fuck with us. LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    And he got a lot of us fooled. Very entertaining stories. Search his name and read some of those discussions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion