tuscl

Regular vs Drive By

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:42 AM
So, I tend to prefer being a regular at a particular SC to bouncing around different clubs. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy visiting different clubs while out of town. The advantages I see in being a regular are as follows: 1) You get to know the bartenders and waitresses which seems to improve service 2) You get to know the bouncers and managers and get a feel for what will or will not be allowed. As an asside, it seems that is the bouncers know you, they let you get away with more because you are a valued customer. 3) You get to know the dancers, get to know who does what, let them know what your personal tastes are, etc. 4) It makes it less likely that dancers might be nervous that you are LE. The disadvantages as I see them: 1) Same faces every time. This is partially made up for by the variety in most clubs and new dancers coming in. 2) Being branded by your favs so that other dancers don't approach you. 3) you see/notice more of the internal drama in any club The advantages of playing the field: 1) Hot, new dancers wherever you go. The adventure of the new. The disadvantages of playing the field: 1) Sometimes viewed with suspicion as to who you really are 2) Not knowing who will do what What say you all?

21 comments

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I never thought I'd get tired of some of my favs at my usual SC, but I have occasionally wished they'd leave me alone so I could more easily try other girls. I don't want to shoo them away, but I also know I'll be "done" if they give me one of their fabulous LDs. Good problem to have, I guess. One time recently, two of my favs were there together and piled up on me. I begged them to not make me cum, so I could enjoy more of the evening and some of the other girls. They (barely) complied, or maybe I was just good at diverting myself by thinking about Patricia Krentcil (the boner-killer tanning bed mom) while they ground against me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I've been a regular for like 8 years now and yes it has its benifets big time.....but I thank I'm going to stop for a while and just travel......I thank the best way to do it is go with how you feel.....you find a girl you love then become a regular until you are no more then trvel until it happens again....that's what I'm going to do....except I still have a ATF OF 8 YEARS THAT I see out side the club a lot now
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've gotten a lap dance from the same girl on a few visits, but I've never actually been a regular. This is mainly because my visits aren't frequent enough to allow me to become one. But with the right dancer, I imagine being a regular would be a lot of fun. Most of my visits are "drive by's" funny term you decided to use by the way, lol. I rarely travel, so my visits are usually to my local clubs which aren't all that great being that I live in Virginia. The main thing I like about going to different clubs is what you already mentioned: fresh faces.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Having just completed a road trip where I hit 7 strip clubs, I can say this. The best times were had at the two club that were not new to me. I knew what type of action I could get in them and even new many dancers in one of them. Now I did enjoy the change of scenery but when it comes down to getting what I want at a strip club, being a regular is the only way to go. I have never had a bouncer do a thing for me. They come and go just like waitresses.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I prefer to be somewhat of a regular. The girls get comfortable with you and it makes it easier to get a girl to meet you for lunch outside the club..etc. Which can lead to other things down the road. Or maybe you just skip the lunch and get straight to the other things..LOL! Also the girls usually are more likely to spend time with me because they know I'm going to spend money. The downside of that is most of the time I get 2 dances or so from about 3 different girls when I go in. I think some girls know i'm not gonna do and overpriced vip/lounge area and pass up on my $20 dances in the hopes of catching a bigger fish. And yes I do seem to get better service from the waitress and once in a while the doorman will waive my entry fee.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have a single simple rule. I go where I feel comfortable and enjoy myself. That can be a new club as well as a regular club. Just depends on the local, atmosphere, customers, and employees.,
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    tlkDo - re: "...some girls know i'm not gonna do an overpriced vip/lounge area..." I've had the same "problem," if you can call it that. One club I go to has a sucky VIP arrangement, so my favs know I never opt for it. I'm good for some friendly chit-chat, a drink or two, and a couple LDs. I usually pay for the dances and then give the same amount again for the tip and their company. So for two $10 LDs which would = $20, I give my favs $40 just because of the amount of time we spend total and because they ARE my favs - They're super attractive, great personalities, and a lot of sexy fun.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I hit "post" too soon. I meant to add that I've come across a couples girls here and there who once they learn I don't do VIP, they tend to skip me in favor of trying to find bigger fish to fry. I'm okay with that. I don't mind if not being the biggest spender in the club, I'm a generous regular spender which most girls seem to appreciate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I like variety and love to meet/”experience” new dancers. Also, since I like variety, I don’t like to get dances from the same dancers I may have gotten dances from a week or two prior – and I hate when a dancer(s) starts bugging me about wanting to dance for me b/c I may have gotten dances from them on a prior visit.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    As is known I prefer to establish & cultivate ONE ATF at 1 Club & keep seeing her EXCLUSIVELY until either &/or both of us decide to part ways. I don't need variety as I NEVER get bored with my ATF, so there is no drive by Clubbing. I don't feel like "teaching" new Dancers my preferences & needs. MY ATF KNOWS this info intimately & takes care of me each visit in a manner which new Dancers could not approach for a significant amount of time.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'm a regular at one club, but I'll admit I've driven past it and gone to another club just so I could meet new girls without having to shoo away the ones who know me and know I'm good for a dance or two.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    pros and cons both ways, assuming USA. Regular: establishing and ATF and you know the menu, but you get tired of the same girls and at least in my case, xATF fallout. drive by: novelity but less comfort IMO and usually less offered since you could be vice Now in Canada for example, I would expect drive bys to work better since there would be less restriction on menu due to better laws. In this case it's basically comfort level vs. novelity.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Being a regular works for me. I like Playboy-type girls, especially blondes with big boobs, and I have gotten to know some in my 2 regular clubs. The dancers text or call me to let me know when they're working, and so I'm not disappointed when I arrive at the club. I still get variety because new dancers appear at my clubs all the time.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    As to the comment about bouncers, there is a Bulgarian bouncer in my regular club that has twice walked thru the VIP area when I was getting blown by a dancer. Both times, he shook his finger at me and said "Mister Chris! you know that not allowed! Both time, I just slipped him a $20 and all was forgotten/forgiven. Last week he actually told me that somehow, when I go to the VIP the camera always seem to malfunction. As to being "branded" by a fav, sometimes it is usefull. Yesterday I was sitting with my current fav who I have an OTC arrangement with when another dancer who she knows I dont like barges up to the table asking for dances and just plain asking for money. My girl puts her hand on my crotch and says "mine". Then she puts her hand on my pocketand says "mine" The obnoxious dancer then just walked away.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "My girl puts her hand on my crotch and says "mine". Then she puts her hand on my pocketand says "mine" The obnoxious dancer then just walked away." I like that she said your cock belongs to her, but it might have been a tiny bit nicer not to claim your money that way right then. LOL My ATF has the Shot girl help "defend" me from intruding Dancers. But I'm fully able to shoo away any Dancer trying to "claim jump", to borrow a phrase Art knows well. [Puns intended]
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There are advantages to both. The biggest disadvatage to being a regular with an ATF is the head games the girls try to pull. I do not give a shit about their private life. I will politely listen while I am in the club but forget it when I leave. I usually go to a club enough so they know me but I do not do the ATF thing any more as it in not worth the trouble. Many are now looking for a sugar daddy and I am not willing to put in that much effort. If I wanted "relationship" I would have a girlfriend. The cost is the same with less risk. I well able to defend myself against those ugly girls and an ATF in a club reduces your options when they get possesive.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am both. I have a favorite at a local club and I travel a great deal. There are advantages and disadvantages to both in my experience. I'll agree that being a regular opens things up a lot more in some areas. Conversely, however, there are other areas where traveling businesssmen seem to do quite well. There is also the familiarity vs. novelty issues, which cut both ways. Idk, but on the whole I think that I prefer being a traveler to being tied down to one club. The thing that tilts me in that direction is the drama involved in having a local favorite, which I have come to dislike.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You guys that have "Drama" with local favorites, me thinks are picking the wrong Fav. :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    For me, traveling is the way to go. tuscl gives me the info which clubs are most worthy for a traveling horndog and my bankroll can usually overcome any dancer hesitance to provide for a stranger. Now, if Alberta clubs were high mileage like Detroit and Toronto clubs I would have regulars all over this province. OTC can be arranged in Alberta clubs but it is bloody hard tedious work and effing expensive at the end of the night.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "my bankroll can usually overcome any dancer hesitance to provide for a stranger" In your situation Art, it SURE helps to have that bankroll to "lubricate" the social interaction with Dancers.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Regular the police will find you. Drive by the police may not locate you for days but dont flee the state or the Feds get involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion