tuscl

IN HONOR OF MOTHERS DAY

10inches
Florida
any of you guys ever grow up and find out that dear old mom used to strip in her younger days? if so, how did she break the news to you or did some putz let the cat out of the bag?

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nope, my Mom was a Nurse during her working career, just as I am.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    How stripper moms handle that is a delicate aspect of their careers. I've discused that subject with a few dancers. The concensus is that boys, in particular, between ages 10 to 13, if their mom hasn't already told them that she works as a stripper, that they can usually figure it out. I had a long-time fave who now has sons those two ages. I'm no longer in touch with her, but I wonder if she's told them, or they found out.

One story that a TUSCL member told within the past few months was that the mom quit dancing by her son's 18th birthday, so that the son wouldn't be able to come into her club and actually see her dancing.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    My mom is as close to a nun as you can get and still be married. This would explain my obsession with strip clubs, I think...
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    My mother used to get blood all over cutting up slabs of meat with a butcher knife cutting up pieces of a cow to eat. The door bell rang one afternoon and she claims an escaped ax murderer was on the loose but she scared him away. She also told me a few times she spotted Satan watching my brother and I when we were younger kids. Plus later on she said she saw him in our den. I never saw anything. She also for years claimed she knew how old the anti-christ was because he was born the same year as me. Later on she denied all of that except for Satan and the ax murderer she scared away. She said blood was dripping down her hand when she answered the door and asked the guy what he wanted. Ok, time to think about something else, I'm getting hungry thinking about this.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't believe most people even heard of something called a strip club back 60 years ago.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    By the way I never saw Satan. I've only seen things moving by themselves and that was only on one night. Probably just a friendly ghost since it was helping me. I did meet a dancer one night that made me wonder if I met Satan. She seemed like she could be it. She appeared to be deceiving and evil and clever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion