tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie: Search for the perfect 10

Sunday, May 13, 2012 12:28 PM
Hottie v. Hottie #7 will feature the "Search for the perfect 10" by pitting dancers selected by TUSCLers. Here is what I need from you (yes, YOU!): Search the web for a picture (or pictures) of a dancer who most closely reaches your ideal of a "perfect 10" (whatever that means to you), then use private messaging on TUSCL to send me a link to the page with the photo(s). When I have received a fair number of submissions, I will post them, then you can see how your lady "stacks up".

21 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Good idea
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    To be clear, I will post the photos in a survey . . . I will not identify who submitted the selected dancer. Also, photos must be of dancers (not supermodels, etc.). Feature dancers are OK (though HVH 6 suggests they won't rate too highly).
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Haven't found her yet but I'm having fun looking.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    To get you started on your search: Club websites with dancer pictures: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Feature Dancers: [view link]
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    two entries already . . .
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Completely off-topic but this is an interesting tidbit from that last link: "Gentlemen’s clubs represent the highest-grossing segment of the nightclub industry. There are more than 3,000 adult nightclubs in North America which employ over 500,000 dancers and support staff, and serve 1.6 million customers a day. Adult nightclubs lead the industry in alcohol sales; they are a multi-billion-dollar industry."
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I gotta question some of those stats, but even if grossly inflated, yeah still interesting.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't doubt 3000 clubs. I just quickly in my head (so I could be far off) added up the number of clubs listed here on TUSCL and got about 2500. Assuming not every club is on .here, 3000 could be right. The statement about leading in alcohol sakes I do question. Since regular bars still vastly outnumber strip clubs, that doesn't seem correct.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Once we find a handful of Perfect 10's maybe we could send them on a shopping trip to Costco?
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    "Once we find a handful of Perfect 10's maybe we could send them on a shopping trip to Costco?" That made me laugh - Thanks There is no way that strip clubs outsell regular clubs in alcohol or gross receipts for that matter. I guess it might depend on how they break down the segments of night clubs.
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    "Gentlemen’s clubs represent the highest-grossing segment of the nightclub industry. There are more than 3,000 adult nightclubs in North America which employ over 500,000 dancers and support staff, and serve 1.6 million customers a day. Adult nightclubs lead the industry in alcohol sales; they are a multi-billion-dollar industry." I just crunched some quick numbers. If 1.6 million customers are served a day, that would mean the average club has 5,333 customers per day (based on 3,000 clubs). I would like to see one club that has that many patrons on any given day. I have to ask where these figures came from.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Mo'Head.....lmfao Jack, the quote likely should have been 1.6 million customer's per YEAR....The rest of it is plausible...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I saw none on those sites worthy. Other local sites I checked, likewise. When I have some time, I'll extend my search.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    "I just crunched some quick numbers. If 1.6 million customers are served a day, that would mean the average club has 5,333 customers per day (based on 3,000 clubs)." Too quick. lol 1.6 million / 3,000 clubs = 533 per day, not 5,333. Still seems a little high. Many small clubs would do well to average a few dozen. And 1.6 million means one in 50 adult men going to a club EVERY DAY?
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    For entries so far . . . I will begin preparing the survey and will post when entries reach 8 or more. If more entries are received after the survey begins, I will post these to a second survey so that those who have voted already can also vote for the late entrants.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I spent many hours searching, as I consider this an important responsibility to my fellow tuscl members. Kind of like voting for President.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    There is one difference between voting for president and voting for a perfect 10 dancer . . . we know that regardless of who wins the presidency we will get royally screwed . . . no such guarantee with picking a hot dancer :-D
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    Three hours invested, yet to find a photo of a 10! There were some 10's in the PR but narry a single 10 on the dancer pages. All the 10's are tending bar or waiting tables!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    six entries so far. Scotty . . . if you see a ten waitress or barkeep, send her in . . .
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    GUYS - FYI - DON'T CLICK INTO thecontinentalagency website....it kicked off a virus
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sorry, I gave up searching. Nothing I found was even close.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion