tuscl

Dancers Showclub Indianapolis thoughts...

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Dancers is my favorite club in Indy and in my opinion the best in town. Sorry brass flamingo not even close! Has anybody had any experiences there lately? And more importantly does anybody know which girl have a tendency to "hook up" or do extras? I have been lucky enough to spend time with 2 out of dancers over the last few years. But they seem to be hard to convince. Maybe with the economy the way it is these days that will change. it still looks like there is money in there to be made but not like a few years ago.

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    We'll be hard to convince to answer you Sir. LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My only comment is that I'm not a fan of Brad's Brass Flamingo either. I've only been there a few times but seems overrated.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Wow! Indeed! (apparently) lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, dude, I've been to BBF several times, and everything varies depending on many things. I haven't been there of late so I can't say how it is now. I will say this, you may have been around clubs for awhile like you say, but you are brand new here and only have 2 reviews. Most of us experienced TUSCL people won't give specific information about extras to someone new here. After we've had a chance to determine whether you are to be trusted with that kind of info, maybe we'll be specific. Nothing personal, that's just the way it is.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "Most of us experienced TUSCL people won't give specific information about extras to someone new here. After we've had a chance to determine whether you are to be trusted with that kind of info, maybe we'll be specific. Nothing personal, that's just the way it is"

Ok well that makes since. I am certainly not new to the strip club game by any means but I see your point that I am new to this website. I didn't know it existed until someone on Naughty reviews told me about it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No I dont know
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    What's an extra? It is a special edition of a newspaper.

And what is a newspaper?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Brad's is overrated. So is Dancer's West for that matter (although the club is nicer inside and is much more expensive). I have never been impressed with Indy clubs even though there are a bunch of them.
  • tank88
    12 years ago
    Went to Dancer's a few months ago with a couple guys that were traveling with me on business. Walked in on a Monday night and that was probly the best line up for a Monday night I have ever seen. All girls were high 8's and up. So darn good we went back the next night after dinner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion