tuscl

Jacksonville recommendations needed

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:30 PM
I will be in Jacksonville FL for 2 nights in a week. I've had good times at Sinsations, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any other good clubs in the area. From what I've heard and read most if not all the other clubs are bikini bars only, so I have been reluctant to give any a try. Any regulars have experience in the jville area?

5 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    Dollhouse is currently the only other nude bar in JAX. I like it a lot more than Sins, but I have to admit I haven't been to Sins in almost a year. The city is closing down DH using eminent domain (expanding I95). See it while you still can. It is a pretty good club
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I heard about DH being closed on a visit I made there over a year ago. Appears a slow process to close it. I much preferred The Gold Club, but we each have our preferences.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I would recommend not going to Jacksonville
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Jax is not a good SC town. As mentioned the Doll House is your only nude alternative to Sinsations. Both are a bit strange, mostly because they are designed to use the stage only as a showcase for the dancers to sell private dances. They rest of the clubs are "bikini," but there are some fun choices. Beware, all of the bikini clubs charge $30 a dance in more or less open VIP dance areas. VIP dances are usually topless and two way contact is usually allowed (within the dancer's limits). ITC extras are limited, furtive and often expensive. If you choose bikini, I recommend you try the Gold Club and (or) Wackos. Both clubs usually have more of the "party" vibe and you can usually find smiling 7 -9 dancers who will rub you the right way as they take your money.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I actually checked out the Gold Club Thursday after a long absense and was not impressed. Drinks are expensive and the talent level has dropped. Try Wackos, this is my fav club. When you come in the door, go to the left side of the bar and find a table, this is where the regs hang out. The dancers are friendly and VIP prices are negotiable on day shift, esp if it is slow. I have found it to be a high mileage bar and you should have fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion