tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie #6: Features

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:00 PM
It's been a while since the last Hottie v. Hottie Survey. This is a straight forward rating of some Feature Dancers. (Survey is NSFW) <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Take the <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">Online Survey</a>

17 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Do you really need to warn us your surveys are NSFW? Anyway this one isn't working for me. First two had no photos, after that it wouldn't even load. I'll try back in a bit.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    The pictures did not come up for me either.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    It worked for me as a whole. Yes the first two did not display the images but just right click the image and choose properties then copy the image URL in a new tab. I liked this survey btw.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Didn't work for me last evening, but will try again.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Tried today, still not working. I couldn't even use carl95's work around with Firefox. However, it did work with IE. Not worth the effort to me. Features, I have no interest in them. The few I've stumbled on, a waste of valuable SC time!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Yeh, the link throughs to blush don't work for me either (both IE and FireFox). Yes, Carl's workaround is only good for IE. Most were not apealing. Out of all of them, Jenna Haze is the only one I'd give any consideration to.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I did not do anything different with the pictures in this survey than in the last . . . perhaps the problem is with the kwiksurvey server?
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I just tried to edit the survey and the pictures are not coming up. I hope it is a temporary problem with the Kwiksurvey's server.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    OK . . . I've changed the pictures that were not working . . . something to do with the Blush website apparently. Pictures off all dancers should be veiwable now.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Worked, but as has been said, nothing real appealing to me. Asian a bit higher, but not all that attractive.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    All the pictures worked for me this time.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    This survey may not reach critical mass . . .I will publish what results there are in a day or so if it does not.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Too bad I can't make it down to Lexington this weekend...
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I tried the first day and didn't work for me. But all worked just now. Interesting mix but none were my type. I hope you achieve CM because I wanna see how others felt
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Jackson, I just went all the way thru it...There was one that's a 9.5 for me...Another an 8.5....Nice job!!!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Results: Lisa Ann: Overall, 6.05; Boobs, 5.64; Butt, 5.78; Body, 6.10; Face, 5.86. Alexis Ford: Overall, 7.21; Boobs, 6.53; Butt, 6.93; Body, 7.09; Face, 7.31. Suzie Malone: Overall, 6.05; Boobs, 5.13; Butt, 5.05; Body, 5.92; Face, 5.86. Christina Aguchi: Overall, 6.39; Boobs, 6.21; Butt, 7.00; Body, 6.76; Face, 5.57. Priya Rai: Overall, 6.41; Boobs, 5.94, Butt, 6.75, Body, 6.47; Face, 5.86. Ann Marie Rios: Overall, 7.05; Boobs, 6.91; Butt, 6.88; Body, 7.20; Face, 7.11. Vicky Vette: Overall, 5.29; Boobs, 4.35; Butt, 5.44; Body, 5.17; Face, 5.08. Jenna Haze: Overall, 7.64, Boobs, 6.55; Butt, 7.73; Body, 7.47; Face, 7.85.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Lisa Ann seriously got a 6 overall? Man, I must be out of touch. She is middle of the pack, but only on either a great day for her, or really bad one for me. Glad to see Jenna and Alexis cam out on top, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion