tuscl

What acts define a PL?

Saturday, May 5, 2012 2:22 PM
A few days ago, I asked if I should get my ATF a birthday present. I stated in that thread that thinking about it made me feel like a PL. The overwhelming response was that getting a girl a birthday present was not a PL act and that it would most likely be appreciated. So now I wonder, aside from "going to strip clubs" (which I don't think qualifies as a reason), what acts make a PL a PL?

30 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    The real definition of a PL would be using dancers a substitute for real relationships. But that wasn't really the question.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    actually motor, you answered it pretty well i think
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    1st of all THINKING that you are one.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn ! By those rules I'm a successful PL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    According to the Glossary, anyone who has a ATF is a PL. So by that definition, most members of this forum are PL's. But we have many members who think all dancers are lying, thieving whores and care nothing at all about any dancer except to see how much sex they can get. They don't have any ATF's.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "According to the Glossary, anyone who has a ATF is a PL" IMO the Glossary is fucking WRONG.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But we have many members who think all dancers are lying, thieving whores and care nothing at all about any dancer except to see how much sex they can get" They're Wrong.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I would say a PL is a customer who is deluded enough to think that he has a real romantic relationship with a dancer, or thinks he can spend enough to attain one. So Kingcripple, I would say you are not a PL for buying your favorite dancer a gift, since it seems to me you're not expecting her to realize that you're the man of her dreams and start dating you. I'm assuming you're buying her a reasonably priced gift in the hopes she'll appreciate it and make the time you spend in the club or the time you arrange outside of the club more fun for you in return. I don't think it would even cross the mind of most PL's that they're PL. They're probably too busy concocting stupid plans to win over their star crossed stripper.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I have to agree that anybody who thinks that their status with the dancer is more than just a customer is well on their way to being a PL.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A PL wrongly believes their relationship with any given stripper is more about something other than money.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    A PL gives dancers everything he has in his wallet.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    A stripper relationship *may* be about more than the money, but only a PL believes that the money is secondary. My CF/ATF and I have a "relationship" that has more components than just the money; we talk, she vents about her boyfriend, she gushes about her son, she has orgasms when we have sex, and she sometimes calls me just to talk. But I have absolutely no illusions about *why* she does those things, or just what would happen if I stopped forking over the cash.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    1. Pathetic loser. All the customers in a strip club except yourself. 2. Pathetic loser. Ironic. What strip club devotees call themselves at times to acknowledge that they can be played by attractive half-naked women. Similar to a woman referring to herself as a bitch. 3. Pathetic loser. Someone who is manipulated by a stripper into spending more than he can afford. For example, you buy a dancer a new car and she drives away in it with her boyfriend. 4. Pathetic loser. A man who sits alone in the strip club nursing a drink but never buys a lap dance because he doesn't have any money. 5. Pathetic loser. Offensive. The name that some strippers apply to all their customers, perhaps to make themselves feel better when they're down on their knees sucking a stranger's dick for $100.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    ^ Finally, we have a winner!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    PL or not PL, I don't give a F$#* what others think!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What acts define a PL? I would say a call to short treasuries the day before they bottom is one. (ala txtittyfan). Another would be seriously believing a stripper when she says "you're the only one I do this for". (ala mikeya02)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yep I'm def. A big PL !
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @Dougie, You sound like a broken record."blah, blah blah, the same three statements over and over again, blah, blah, blah."
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I thouht a "PL" was a guy or gal that did all they could and spened all they had and left without da' pussy ?
  • K9
    12 years ago
    My current acts with my ATF......
  • WEKing889
    12 years ago
    I've thought of myself as a PL before, but believe, like Alucard alluded, that it's more about attitude and confidence than what's actually happening in the day to day. We all spend money on the fantasy. Each for different reasons and varied expectations. If we make a connection with one, great see what happens. If not, we leave with an empty wallet wondering how long it will be til we go again.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Here's the deal mikeya02. I am going to keep using it as long as it works. Given how stupid what you said was that should pretty much be... FOREVER! You only have you and your dumb brain to blame.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Oh, I didn't answer the question... "What acts define a PL?" Being on TUSCL.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougy boy please make fun at da' "juice" please !
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    What clubber said.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    <=== PL 4 LYFE!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    maburton, a man of few words.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Maburton shut up with all that yapping ! God !
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Drooling
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Jackslash and clubber nailed it! "1. Pathetic loser. All the customers in a strip club except yourself. 2. Pathetic loser. Ironic. What strip club devotees call themselves at times to acknowledge that they can be played by attractive half-naked women. Similar to a woman referring to herself as a bitch. 3. Pathetic loser. Someone who is manipulated by a stripper into spending more than he can afford. For example, you buy a dancer a new car and she drives away in it with her boyfriend. 4. Pathetic loser. A man who sits alone in the strip club nursing a drink but never buys a lap dance because he doesn't have any money. 5. Pathetic loser. Offensive. The name that some strippers apply to all their customers, perhaps to make themselves feel better when they're down on their knees sucking a stranger's dick for $100." "Being on TUSCL"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion