tuscl

Strip Clubbing on Cinco de Mayo?

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, May 5, 2012 12:41 PM
I'm thinking of hitting some strip clubs up tonight. What have been your experiences strip clubbing on Cinco de Mayo? Basically are most of the hot strippers working or are they going to Cinco de Mayo parties?

17 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Never been clubbing on Cinco De Mayo, but since it falls on a Saturday this year, I'm assuming they'll be plenty of hot one's working, seeing as it's Saturday night.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've never had anyone tell me before that they were going to a Cinco de Mayo party. I presume all Clubs will be fully staffed.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Agree with Alucard. Maybe it's an important holiday in other parts of the country, but its just another Saturday night.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    I assume all dancers will be hispanic. which you would NOT hear any complaints from me on that!
  • cdm7669
    12 years ago
    I spent the afternoon clubbing in Dallas and things were pretty slow. A waitress at Baby Dolls told me Cinco De Mayo was putting a hurt on them.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I also spent the afternoon clubbing with two tuscl buddies. Things were pretty slow
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    VIVA Mexico!!! VIVA la revolucion!!! VIVA el Cinco de Mayo!!! (Sorry guys, my ATF has me excited and my natural passions are coming out.) I doubt many Mexican dancers will work today or tonight.
  • georgec
    12 years ago
    You'll probably encounter some half nekkin wimmin and drunl guys...
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I went clubbing tonight and the dancers mentioned Cinco de Mayo and the Mayweather/Cotto fight as causing a shortage of customers.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I went Friday night and a couple of the dancers told me they were hoping for a bigger crowd Friday, since on Saturday, they figured everyone would be at a Cinco de Mayo party somewhere. OTOH, it is Saturday night, and they always have better Saturday nights than Friday nights as long as the weather is decent.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Wasn't there also UFC tonight? Not that I care about that, but I know at one club where I am a regular, their crowd on UFC night is a late arriving crowd. I'm not sure how that works for all club, though. Some of them probably have it on the big screen.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Cinco de Mayo also happened to be Derby Day this year. No fucking way I'm going to a Louisville club on Derby night. I made the mistake of going on Oaks night (the Friday before Derby) a few years back, and it was stupid busy. Good for the club, of course, but when girls are quoting $200 for a *covered* blow job, on *top* of the $150 half-hour room, and don't even want to talk about going out, it's time to leave and come back when they're gonna be more reasonable.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Cinco de Drinko is huge here, so I did some clubbing in the late afternoon and got out of there before the drunken idiots showed up. The club was fairly busy for a Saturday afternoon.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    lopaw, one of your classic comments that I still remember is: "Here in LA we go loco for Cinco De Drinko! Most every club has some cerveza & drink specials and all-you-can-eat tacos (not that kind, unfortunately)."
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It actually wasn't too bad last night. A lot of hot strippers were working. A lot of customers came in after the Mayweather-Cotto fight.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol samsung - you've got a good memory! And we are as loco as ever here for any excuse to knock back margarita's & play mariachi music! Olé, !
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol samsung - you've got a good memory! And we are as loco as ever here for any excuse to knock back margarita's & play mariachi music! Olé !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion