tuscl

Good Club for Older Guys?

Friday, May 4, 2012 4:02 PM
I'm an older guy (late 50's and white haired which makes me look even older) who hasn't outgrown having fun in strip clubs. Some clubs work fairly well for older guys, but you end up feeling very out of place in others. It's amazing how some girls would rather spend time with young guys not spending any money instead of with the older guy who will spend a lot of cash for a good time. Do you have any recommendations for clubs that are good for older guys,especially in Las Vegas, Denver, Portland or San Francisco? Please help!

15 comments

• Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Denver: PT's (Evans Ave PT's Nude Galena Street Diamond Cabaret (but this allows smoking) La Boheme I am old and have no problems at any of these places due to age. They are all listed on Tuscl
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've never found age to be a problem. In clubs, money rules! But then, I'm not old like shadow! :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    ROTFLMMFAO, wait til Shadowcat returns, Clubber. Your ass is going to be blown out of South Florida (kinda like Hurricane Andrew)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Back to the subject. I agree that La Boheme in downtown Denver is a good place to go. I'm grey/white haired, myself, 59 years old, but the ladies there always liked my green.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm damn near 30....I have a few grey in my beard but that's it ! I live on the East side and have never been on the westside yet.....sorry my man I can't help but I can keep talking and taking up space....its kinda what I'm good at ! Ok look their was this one time I took my dick out and I had these 2 bitches sucking on it (sister) and their mom came in and started finger her pussy to get fucked ! Can you guess what juice did ?......yep I took my pills and fucke all 3 ho's ! "Juicy style"
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I can't say that I've ever been in a club where I felt out of place because of my age. But maybe I'm just an insensitive jerk.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    For Portland there are some clubs good for older guys. Dolphin 1, Dolphin 2, Stars Cabaret Beaverton just to name a few.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I haven't found that being old is a disadvantage in strip clubs. In fact, dancers seem to prefer older men because they are more polite and have more disposable income. You may want to try the more upscale "gentlemen's clubs," which may be a little too pricy for guys in their 20's.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I concur with jackslash. I've had the same experiences in strip clubs.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Ace of Spades in Detroit can make you feel old. Dancers hanging with thugs. No eye contact with anyone over 30. If you are wearing a suit or a sport coat, you will get no action.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, andrew? Cold man, cold!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Check my picture. Was on my house after andrew. Cold man, cold!
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Time of day makes a difference too. Clubs seem more friendly to me before the evening crowd arrives.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Heya Clubber I know Andrew was bad, exceptionally bad. I remember very well the storm's impact in your community, but you have not seen Shadowcat's vengeance yet. LMAO
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    All of them...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion