tuscl

ATF's birthday coming up to gift or not to gift

Thursday, May 3, 2012 6:11 AM
I already know that in even CONSIDERING getting her even a small gift will mean I am entering PLville, but should i get her a little something aside from buying her lots of drinks as she is turning 21? Would you or have you done it?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If your a natural gifter then do it....it will make you and her both feel special But ! If you ain't then don't......just give her more money for that honey : )
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Thanks Juice. I think I know what I am gonna do, and it's a good idea i think. But just getting opinions
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    haha, well said juice.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    That depends on how close of a relationship you have. The term ATF gets tossed around here too loosely. You might ask yourself the question. Would she remember your birthday? Yes. I have done it with 3 strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the love king and vike.... Shadow is also very spot on.....ATF should be a girl that meets all of your sexual needs and conpanionship needs as well......if its on a deep level or headed their then yes as well......but if she is a quick fuck and not truely an ATF then na !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Give her the gift that keeps on giving. A mouthful of your cock.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Vincemichaels- LOL Something that I always like to do that the majority of my ladies love are chocolate covered strawberries. Not only is it an aphrodisiac (spelling?) but if you do it yourself it is pretty cheap...just saying
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    +1 shadow
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you're TOTALLY & completely neutral about this Dancer, DON'T give a gift. If she is a true ATF (You have some feelings for her BEYOND neutrality), then give her a gift if you like to give gifts. DESPITE the number of members who think that giving a gift to a Dancer makes you a PL, it DOES NOT make you a PL IMHO!! I gave my ATF flowers & a gift on her Birthday. She loved it & I enjoyed giving her the gifts. I DO NOT see myself as a PL! I refuse to label myself that way. I will NOT allow a member to label me that way publicly on the Forum, without challenging them.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    You are right on Juice, as always.....I have a great ATF and I decided to get her a spa certificate...that way I would at least enjoy the results!!
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Alucard, well said. So many talk about neutrality and I'm not sure what being neutral about the girl means. I enjoy giving gifts too. I never liked the PL label either. I don't hope to get anything out of it, because i likely wont, texas strippers seem not to want to do extras if you go to certain clubs. I just like giving gifts.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, I don't even remember my own birthday sometimes. I wouldn't expect her to
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Buy a couple of lottery scratch offs for her. Gift giving implies something more than is there in my opinion. Keep your money in your pocket when it comes to such things.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    To hard to tell without knowing the relationship. Personally I'd just spend more than normal, then everyone gets something. In the right situation something small could be meaningful or awkward/tossed in the garbage.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Damn - I give these ladies enough $$$ all year round. With all of the dancers I try to keep up with, to spend extra or buy gifts for birthdays would seriously cripple my dance fund. And it seems that every week it's yet another birthday. But if you only had one dancer that you visit regularly, then I guess a small token gift would not be uncalled for.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Always give your ATF a birthday gift. Women love gifts and your thoughtfulness will pay off. Bring a card and a dozen roses to the club--it will cost less than $20.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Gift. If she's your fav, and she told you about her birthday, she's likely expecting/hoping for a gift. Stripper birthdays have been very, very good to me. I've had girls tear up, and say things like, "Besides my mother, you're the only person who got me anything for my birthday." The dances afterwards were always very hot and intimate. Months later one fav would get a wistful luck, and sigh "I still remember you bringing me a birthday present" and reach over and hug me. You say it's your birthday It's my birthday too--yeah They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I see no problem. Sort of like giving anyone a gift, such as at Christmas time. Lot's of people in ones life receive gifts from them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Give her the gift that keeps on giving. A mouthful of your cock.” vincemichaels, you are so Shakespearian!!!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I have given gifts and been made to feel like a PL. So I stopped.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    SuperDude, that's my fear.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    kingc, a 21st Birthday is a big deal - I don't care who you are....If she is an ATF (by anyone's definition), IMHO you should absolutely recognize her on this occasion by getting her a gift.... I've given B'Day gifts several times myself to former ATF's....I don't regret it, nor do I look back....Again IMHO this particular giving act, in and of itself, in no way has to define anyone as a PL....
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If you think she'll appreciate it, get here something. If not, don't. To test the waters, make it something small, like a box of candy, a stuffed animal, or something you've heard her mention. Small, as in 10 or 20 dollars, that is. If she appreciates it, you'll know what to do next time her birthday rolls around. If not, well, you'll still know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion