tuscl

grirls at the gym hotter then some strippers

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:07 PM
To start whith. this has nothing against the ladies here at tuscl. This in gereral terms. I work at a gym. Evry day I see a lot of hot women. I'll go clubing with friends of mine. And i find my self compairing them to the women i see at thr gym. Some of the gym ladies have some strippers beat hands down. So strippers have the hotest gym girls beat also. So what is your take on this. I can't wait to here waht juice has to say.

19 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Gym girls don't usually get that "worn out" look that strippers have after a few years in the business. And they wear more clothing, which helps cover up flaws.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you speaking to JUST bodily "Hotness", or facial "Hotness" or the whole physical package? Gym women would perhaps have an advantage of being in better physical shape & having a more fit body. It is a toss up on facial beauty IMO. Then there is the personality aspect of Hotness, assuming personality means something to you.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Also depends if you are working at a college gym. God I miss those days.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yeah, HB13 makes a great point. If you're working at a college gym, you'll definitely see a lot of hot women. And many of them are better looking than some of the strippers I've seen. I go to Gold's, which is just a regular public gym. I do see some pretty girls from time to time, but the strippers I see in my local clubs easily beat out the girls at the Gold's.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Depends on the gym and club you're comparing. I can take you to a club out here in NYC that'll probably make you change your mind right away - these girls are so hot that they probably also go to some gyms a lot too though...
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    May not matter too much. I've never had a LD at the gym.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang my man.........I m a gym rat and from time 2 time I do see some hot chicks but they never give me extras either so I'm just confused ?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Some Gym equipment could provide for some GREAT positions for doing it! LMAO
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Healthy looks good. 'nuff said.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    Young housewives tend to have less stress than single moms doing extras to pay the rent. Stess, diet, drugs and a half dozen other lifestyle choices can destroy a prefectly good body/face.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Y'all made some good points. I talking in general terms of age .
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately, most of the women working out at the YMCA to which I belong ate either jailbait, or look like me... There's a couple of hotties I see regularly, but that's about it. Most of them don't compare to the *fugly* strippers.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Let me put it this way, there's a girl at my gym that I swear looks more like my CF than my CF....It tripps me out....I don't know whether to go to the club or the gym....I'm stuck in a fuckn conundrum....
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    I don't have a gym membership any more but from what i remember, to me it is like 50/50. Some days you get some scorching hot girls at the gym. others you don't. Same with the club. it really depends
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac fuckin love the pick ! Bang look those girls in the gym do look better.........but they never let me touch them ! Lol........
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok look I tried once to get laid in the sauni ! And hot tub......ok and the pool.....each time I got my cock out I got bitch slaped !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Many years ago my company maintained an ATM at the "U". It was an inside walk-up and located right next to a floor to ceiling window looking right into the gym. The guys sure spend a lot of time on that machine!
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Hey, that stripper over there looks a lot like that hot chick I saw at the gym/bank/convenience store. I think I'll have myself a lap dance.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No shit, sherlock. Civies girl, on average better looking than strippers. Pop your head outside a strip club once in a while and you won't be so surprised.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion