Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What good is a review based on very old information?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

"I came here on a Friday night a few years ago" WTF good is this? Other than it got him 4 more VIP weeks free.

Even a review for a club in Siberia with no reviews, a review like this would be/is worthless. I have even seen shit like this on popular clubs with many reviews.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Did you Flag it SC? Things can change a bit in 4 weeks.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Or in a few days ... I went to Inner Room and by the time I got back to write a review it had gone to pasties and mileage had dropped way down. None the less, a review of more than a week or two ago is of nearly no value to me. Recent ones on the other hand are gold since I travel constantly finding myself in cities with no time to do personal intel.

Thanks to everyone who contributes valid up to date info.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Haha....so true Shadowcat!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Dang, at least the SOB was somewhat honest. What a fool. I agree with everyone here, the review has to be timely to be a service to us TUSCL people.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Current the rest is like reading bullshit

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

None whatsoever.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes I did flag it. Club Paradise, Valdosta GA.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Good board policing, shadowcat. Your original question raises another one, namely how far back would you go for reading reviews for a scouting report on a potential club ?

If it is a club with a lot of reviews, like Mons Venus, or some high profile Vegas clubs, I'll go back maybe 3 months. For a club with few reviews, I don't go back much further than a year. ( say, 12-15 months, tops.)

OTOH, I've gone back to some of my Mons reviews dating back to 2006. Save for a minor interior remodel ~ 2010, they'd be just as valid today insofar as dancer attractiveness, laps, mileage, cover and drink charges, etc. However, if a club suddenly changes venue/private dance options or significantly raises prices tommorow, all bets are off for validity of reviews prior to change. Still, I enjoy occasionally going way back on some club/ individual member submitted reviews just for some historical perspective/entertainment value.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I go back a long time to see if there are shifting trends. TOO much shifting = too unstable IMHO. I'd avoid a place that was unstable over time & had borderline reviews now.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

I travel a lot, so I'll keep these old reviews in mind, in case I evertravel back in time.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

I did that once. It was only to get the VIP membership so I could read other reveiws. at the time I a hadnt been to a club in a while so I think it's ok to do so

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

WTF. This review has now been edited. The words "a few years ago" have been deleted. So much for flagging.

Profile picture for COclubber
COclubber
•

Thanks SC. I am new on here but have been clubbing for a long time. Was wondering how far back I should go. I will just stay current with new clubs.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I visited a strip club in 1988 and I never got around to review it

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement