tuscl

Nov 5 2012 Juicy at Follies in Atlanta Georga

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:33 PM
Its going to be my Bday and I'm able to get back on the road by then ! Thought I would give a in advance heads up with some reminders down the road to all TUSCLers that would love to clubb with the juiceman !.....as we all know I'm headed their for a "goodtime" and to start my meogy lessons from the master shadow.......maybee one day juice can be half as kool as this kat !........club on

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow if you could make it I would love to finaly club with a real halla famer !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Time I will be their from open until the shift change at 8...then I'm out !
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    i'm in ohio so i can't make it!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the advance warning. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm laughs quietly in the corner.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Funny shadow......well at least leave some notes with the girl at the desk so when I ask for candy man she gives juicey his side notes lol : )
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Come this November 5, there won't be a single day shift dancer at Follies who hasn't been laid by Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo goddamn right ! I'm going to need a lot of fluids and bananas to help with cramping but I can do this ! At the discount prices follies has I will be fucking myself balls deep crazy !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm calls one of his biker buddies to get some performance enhancers for juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vm the juice will buy ! Lol I'm going to need it ! Drac baby will be proud of me with all these multipule pops !
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    November 5, 2012 isn't good for me, Juice. How about June 8, 2014? Will you be free then?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stax hell 2 the yes ! Lol
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Day after the election. Who you voting for, juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougster.....I vote only for the juice ! Just the juice and nothin but the juice : )
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juice for prez! Sounds good to me.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    After you are elected juice, make sure your desk in the Oval office has a large space under the desk for the intern's comfort as they "service" you, ala Bill Clinton. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    My first move in office ! I'm going to use tax payers money to legail ize prostution and the weed !..........then I'm going to us taxpaers money to pay for these services !
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Man oh man..gotta arrange a trip to the ATL!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bobvz69 hell ya son.....I would love to club with ya bro !
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice as prez!!! any thing that has a vagina will not be safe!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion