• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Naaah !! This is tame. I liked Behind the Green Door better. LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Tame & VERY LAME!!
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    If you mean by letting Adam Sandler make another shitty movie, then yes..
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I think the concept of the movie is more than a little creepy. Adam Sandler's high point was Water Boy
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The critics are saying, what if it was reversed. A male teacher and a 13 yo female student that got pregnant. Would it still be funny?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of what "Hollywood" puts out these days is COMPLETE & TOTAL Bullshit, IMO!!! This film is just another example of the ABSOLUTE creative bankruptcy in the Film Industry!
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I totally agree Alucard. That's why I don't have cable and only watch classic and indie movies on Netflix anymore.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Hollywood ran out of creative+entertaining ideas 10 years ago. To answer your second question, yes people would flip shit if it was a male teacher. It won't be funny no matter what.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    All the good hollywood films were made when I was a kid or before! They still manage a good one now and then.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I will be in the minority on this one. I love Andy Samberg, I think he is hilarious. I don't mind mindless comedies. I like to get away from reality for a bit and just laugh. I'll give it a shot.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I think the point is little dumbasses who think they are the shit, but really have taken to big of a bite out of life. The beginning is a little shocking though - it could have been achieved by a teenage couple becoming preggers.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    any movie with Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Jack Black or Eddie Murphy is a total POS!! painfully not funny
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I just dig Eva Amurri, I can't really focus on anything else...
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I kind of enjoyed Happy Gilmore. But most everything else Adam Sadler has done is pretty bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion