My road trip is on.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Lv Atlanta May 4th. Lunch at Th'Katch in Knoxville TN. Overnight in Lexington KY. Visit Platinum Plus & Cowboys. Maybe Divas.

May 5th. Lunch a Kahoots in Columbus, OH. May meet samsung1. That evening, visit Palace in the Pines in Lowellevill OH.

May 6th. Spend the day with non strip club buddy. Overnight in Charleston WV. May hit 2 shitty clubs in St. Albans

May 7th. Lunch at Men's Club of Charlotte NC. Overnight in Greenville SC. Hit Platinum Plus & Trophy club. Meet up with magicrat.

May 8th and maybe 9th. Over night in Columbia SC. Visit Platinum Plus and maybe Heartbreakers.

Return to Atlanta and hit Follies as soon as possible to get my oil changed.

If anyone else wants to meet up along the way, send me a PM.

5 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Have FUN. I hope you don't have to spend more on gas than on the Dancers! LOL
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    Would love to meet up as your crossed 76 through Akron but I will be working out of state & town that weekend.

Have a great time.

Anyone near Kearnysville WV on Fri May 4, I will probably be at Divas. Still undecided where to go in Columbus OH on Sat May 5 night.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "May 7th. Lunch at Men's Club of Charlotte NC. Overnight in Greenville SC. Hit Platinum Plus & Trophy club. Meet up with magicrat."

I think that May 7th is going to be a good day for you. As you know, the food at Men's Club of Charotte is excellent. But what should really be fun is a Monday night in Greenville, with the booze flowing freely and very cheaply (Monday is happy hour all night in PP and Trophy) and in clubs that still let you smoke. Make sure to spend some quality time at Trophy, which I think is far more entertaining than PP.

Good luck!

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    May the heavens shine down on your tip shadow and may the pussy over flow you cup with goodness and mercy lol !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    WTF??? "May 6th. Spend the day with non strip club buddy." My friend, are you getting senile? Or might the friend be a sheila? Enjoy!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion