tuscl

How to take care of the S/O that objects to you going to strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:35 PM
. A Columbia[SC} man allegedly assaulted his wife after spending money at a strip club last Thursday. According to a Lexington County Sheriff's Department incident report, a 24-year-old Columbia man got into a verbal argument with his wife because he spent money at a strip club. The report says the husband returned home from the club and his wife of two years began yelling and screaming at him for wasting money at a gentlemen's club. During the argument, the husband slapped his wife across the face several times and pushed her down causing her to fall across a box. The woman had visible bruises on her left shoulder, left hip and lower back. The incident occurred while the couple's two year old son was home. The alleged assault is being investigated.

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Arrest him, try him! Hope the wife divorces him for violating her trust & for assaulting her. This guy is the epitome of a Fucking Asshole.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    By the way SC, I believe you should have picked a different title for this thread. It gives off the WRONG "feeling" IMHO.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, How can you be so judgmental! Perhaps they were Muslim. What he did would be perfectly fine!
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I agree with Alucard. He gives the rest of us mongers a bad name. He should have done what I do, sneak around and lie.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    IMHO the way the title to the thread is worded seems to convey a condoning of violence against women. It could have been worded differently, in a way that IMO doesn't convey a condoning of violence against women. If that is being judgmental, then I guess in this instance I'm being judgmental - Sorry! I don't condone violence against women, no matter what their situation is. "Perhaps they were Muslim. What he did would be perfectly fine!" Clubber what view, or attitude are you attempting to express here? Your 2nd sentence seems to clearly approve of this sort of violence. Was this truly your intent? Or are you trying to be funny or sarcastic?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, Seems you have never heard of Sharia law. Enlighten yourself and you will understand.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    Violence against women is deplorable, period. Here's a Wikipedia article on the topic of Islam and domestic violence: [view link] The world does some terrible shit to women. I do like that there's no real misogynistic conversions taking place here, and I sincerely hope that the title of the discussion was just an attempt at a joke.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Okay I've read about Sharia Law. It doesn't change my views about persons who APPEAR to condone or those who, ACTUALLY condone violence against women or those who engage in violence against women. It doesn't matter to me if the woman is Islamic, or any other religion or if she is a Dancer, or an athlete, or a construction worker, or a CEO, or a housewife, etc... Violence against women wrong!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    THX maburton.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " screaming at him for wasting money at a gentlemen’s club" Wasting money? Aren't those words a sacrilege on this site? We may be taken by ROB's once in awhile. Our lust may cause us to over spend at times. But we NEVER "waste" money in strip clubs.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'm with newmark. Sneaking around and lying work great. No need to slap around the SO. And motorhead's absolutely right....."wasting money"? That's blasphemy!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Chill out "Fokker". Do you really think that I would post a topic supporting violence against anyone. I didn't realize that I needed to put LMAO after every post.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Those that know you, here, in person, or both, well, they know! Nothing more need be said.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If you want to spend your money and not eat that is you business but whe you have a child at home and spend money and that child may not eat then you become an irresponsable asshole. The only time you can hit a woman is in self defense and only then until you can get out of range.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well, you can never hit woman, period. I agree with that, but calling spending money at a strip club "wasting" it? Can't really say anything stupider than that, can you?
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    @Tiredtraveler you cant ever hit a woman to defend yourself... Period, in any case you will look like a weak person in the eyes of public opinion. and even if you have no other choice but to strike a woman in "self Defense" you will have a hard time proving to the cops and the judge and the jury that you had no other choice, society sees men as wolves and women as cute little harmless kittens and not the roaring vindictive man-eating, wallet-draining, stress inducing, ball-busting women we sometimes see them as. and as for "wasting money" Women think that if we spend money on anything other than them its being "wasted" but then its no secret that men and women think different and have different priorities, and what was once a mans world has now turned into a woman friendly environment and it shows everywhere you look. if i work hard to make my money, after paying bills and taking care of all my needs, i should be allowed to spend what i want where i want no questions asked and women need to understand that they don't always take center stage in our lives even if you are married or dating, sometimes we need to take a break even if for a moment and for some of us, naked women dancing on our laps is our escape, it doesn't mean we don't love our S/O's it just mean that there is a need/want that she cant or wont fill.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Another blissful marriage.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I forgot the Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion