tuscl

Into necrophilia? Move to Egypt.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.
It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

11 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Seems NOT to be a place to be a woman. I have to wonder what's going on in the minds of these Egyptian men.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    That is just DEAD wrong....
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The military will eventually just take control again. No anti-western Islamist government will last in Egypt.

We don't want it. The rich Egyptians don't want it. Most importantly the Jews don't want it.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Let's not be too quick to judge. You have to consider than when having sex with a wife it may be difficult to tell whether she's dead or not.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Damn, shadow, first you're promoting spousal abuse, now necrophilia?

You're going to make Alucard's head explode!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Other than pedophilia, I simply cannot comprehend anything even remotely as revolting as this. The mind that can fuck a dead person and not only enjoy it, but get off, is one that I don't *want* to comprehend.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    In the Muslim world you can't touch a woman while she is alive or they will kill her for tempting you so you have to do it after she is already dead?? If they don't like the dead ones then then they go after young boys. (If you don't believe it read about Afghan history.) They call us infidels and barbarians then people wonder why the middle eastern countries do not prosper even though they are swimming in oil that the west found, developed and they nationalized. Aren't Muslims the ones that don't wash their hands after wiping their asses and eat with their fingers. We need to drill our own oil and tell the middle east to go fuck a cadaver, Oh wait they already do that! SICK!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No offense to any people of Egyptian descent here, but my encounters with Egyptian men online on various sites tell me these guys are truely gross sexual pigs. It doesn't surprise me this is being considered in that country.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Damn, shadow, first you're promoting spousal abuse, now necrophilia?

You're going to make Alucard's head explode!"

LOL - My head is safe & sound. No exploding.

This sort of reminds me of a Movie I read about called "Dead Girl".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadgirl_(2…
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    well if it's just 6 hours....

.... and she's still warm. I'm just sayin'
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I told people that shit like this was going to happen when they were all getting teary eyed about the Egyptian revolution.

Like I told people when the Islamists swept the elections, we have a year, perhaps two if we're lucky, before we see the founding of the Islamic Republic of Egypt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion